Will it be the same

It had been a few weeks since that scene occurred in the studio and thanks to George and Ringo, the single made it out in time. Brian never did find out that John and Paul weren't in the studio that day. However all the tension was soon to become clear not just to everyone but also to John and Paul themselves.

A few weeks back..

Paul walked home. He couldn't believe that John just wouldn't stop bugging him about this whole situation. Why couldn't he understand that if he didn't want to talk about it then there is no need for it to be discussed. Of course John would think differently he always has and always will do. Paul tried to put this behind him as he was nearing the door. He unlocked it and went inside. As soon as he was in he sunk into one of the chairs in the living room. He sat there for could have been an hour or more. Just thinking things through. He had thought about everything so much that he eventually fell asleep.

Meanwhile...

John walked away quickly from the studio and ignored the fans as he made his way home. He just couldn't understand why. Why Paul just wouldn't tell him anything. He also couldn't understand why George and Ringo seemed to be against him in this matter. It was all confusing.

He had soon got home. No one was in, he assumed that Cynthia had just gone for a walk with Julian or to the shops. However, he didn't care. He just had to be alone for now in order for his mind to process his thoughts. He couldn't though. Every time he thought about it, one question just kept springing to his mind "Why is it like this". 

He went and got a drink, hopefully alcohol will help to ease his mind. He knew he shouldn't but he felt it was the only way. However he ended up drinking so much that he eventually passed out.

The next day...

The early day sunlight was creeping into the windows when Paul all of a sudden awoke. He thought he was forgetting something. He couldn't think what. Until it came to him. He has to finish the single. He reached for his phone and started dialling John's number but then he remembered. They weren't on good terms. So he decided that Ringo was the better choice.

After their conversation, Paul had found out not only that the single was already finished but he also learnt of his friend's worry for him. This whole thing must have really affected everyone. Well it was quite strange to see him and John acting in this manner. 

He decided that he wanted to change that so he got ready and was off on his way to the studio in under 30 minutes.

Present time...

Paul had turned up in the studio for quite a few weeks now. John was hardly ever around. He always used the excuse of a hangover. Paul was slightly happier than before yet he felt as if he was missing something or probably someone. He couldn't tell what.

______________________________________________________

A/N: Hello it has been a while hasn't it. Anyway here's another chapter. I know its a tad bit short but there you go. Anyway please let me know if I should Publish my other story that is a little bit different yet still Beatle related and it even has some Queen bits in there. But yeah please let me know. Until next time Cheerio