2. Here Comes The Night (Part 1)

Paul's P.O.V.

Oh No! What have I done. He's probably thinking that I've ruined our friendship and he will never  talk to  me again! Ive messed up this time for sure! One minute we said hi then I was kissing and now I find myself running home. I ran up to my door and unlocked it quickly and ran inside. 

"Hey Paul you're back early"

I had ignore him. I couldn't let him see me crying. Especially, if he knew what I was crying about. I dashed upstairs, rushed into my room before slamming the door behind me. I just crashed onto  my bed and let the tears flow uncontrollably. All of a sudden I heard some movement from downstairs, my dad was obviously coming to see what all the fuss is about and I know for sure that I can't tell him.

A couple of hours later (at the show) John's P.O.V.

Where on earth is Paul?! We're about to go on in half an hour. If he doesn't get here soon then Brian will have it in for him. But seriously where is he? Is this because of earlier? The Kiss? I bet it is y'know and i sure hope he's alright.

15 minutes later Normal P.O.V.

John had just got a cup of tea and sat down. He was obviously worried about Paul as they were expected to perform in the space of 15 minutes. The time was simply ticking away and Paul was nowhere in sight. With only 8 minutes to go, everyone was staring to become worried and anxious. However, they need not worry anymore as a familiar Paul had just walked in.

------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter the 2nd part will be out soon and once again i am very for not updating very often thx for reading and Cheerio.