It's right here, Yato

"Y-Yato! Why are you running so fast?!"

"Our client is disappointed before we even got the job! I must redeem myself!".

The pair ran down the sidewalk; the large, brick building slowly appearing closer. Yukine panted loudly, his cheeks flushed red as he chased behind Yato, "We... We have plenty... of time!". Yato rolled his eyes, giving in to Yukine's pleads. "Alright, we'll take a break". Yato finally slowed down to a halt, his hands resting on his knees as he bent over to catch his breath. "Okay... her school is right there. We'll sneak in, find her laptop, and have another satisfied customer!" Yato stood up straight, giving a thumbs up and a wink with a small sparkle. Yukine rolled his eyes, still catching his breath.

...

"Ack! Yukine! Get out of there!".

"S-Sorry! I made sure to check everywhere!"

Yukine stepped out of the girl's locker room, a dark rouge filling his entire face. Yato shot him a quick glare then sighed, looking out the windows in the hallway. The sun had completely hidden behind the horizon, the brightest stars beginning to show in the darkening sky. They searched her classrooms, locker, the bathrooms, and every stairwell to no avail. But Yato did take a few, good quality pencils for himself that were left behind. They also found a banana in a desk, quickly claimed by Yato.

 They also found a banana in a desk, quickly claimed by Yato

Yukine walked up beside him, his hands in his pockets. "Where else did she say she's been?".
Yato thought for a moment in silence, slowly tapping his chin. The stray god hummed to himself with a mouthful of banana. Suddenly, he pointed his finger out the window in a heroic pose, his eyes filled with sparkles. "... The train station! If we hurry up we might be able to catch the next train!". Yato grabbed Yukine's upper arm and began running down the silent hallways, tossing the bananas peel behind them.

"Are you gonna make me run all the way to the station?!"

"I don't wear this track suit just to look athletic!"

...

"Excuse me! Sorry! Important business here!"

Some people shot Yato and Yukine harsh glances, but ultimately ignored them as they rummaged through the racks. Yukine stood up on a chair, biting his tongue and checking under suitcases. "Anything yet Yato?". "Nope!". Yato climbed up a pole with his legs tightly wrapped around it.

They had come across several laptops and electronics, but you told them your laptop had [stickers of choice] on it.

Yukine grunted a few times, finally pulling a laptop out from under a few bags. "Yato! Here it is!". He held the laptop up high in his hands. Yuki suddenly lost his balance, falling backwards onto the steel flooring. "Yukine!". Yato slid down the pole and scurried over to his side on his hands and knees. "Is it okay?" He asked, his brilliant blue eyes filled with concern. Yukine glared at him as he slowly sat up, the laptop held tightly in his arms. "Yes, IM okay, thanks for asking". He handed the laptop to Yato, who gave another heroic pose, sparkles flying outwards. "Yes! Once again, Yato never fails to help his fans~".