Rebuild?

{Your POV}

"(Y/n)..." A gentle voice calls.

I stir a little but, figure it's in my dreams.

"(Y/n)." It calls a little louder.

My brain recognizes the voice and tries to figure out who it belongs to. 

"(Y/n)!" Ultron snaps.

"What!?" I jump in bed and sit upright like a rocket.

I look around and see Ultron in my room, next to my bed, looking at me with those red eyes of his. 

"What is it?" I ask tiredly.

"I think it's time to get up." Ultron replies and gestures to the clock on my bedside table.

I look at the clock and see it's 12:45 pm.

I sigh and rub my eyes. "I'll be out in a minute..." I say.

"Right, but, if I come back and I see you still in bed I'm dragging you out." Ultron says and walks out.

I look at him before he exits and suddenly realize, he's a little broken in some places. I feel a pain in my heart for him. He's broken and can't fix himself... I get out of bed and get dressed in an white tank top, blue, skinny, jeans, and my black high tops. I walk into my kitchen to see Ultron...making coffee?! I walk over to the bar near where Ultron was working and sat down on one of the stools.

"I saw you make coffee yesterday morning and I thought I might make some for you." Ultron replied as if reading my thoughts.

"Oh...thanks..." I say giving a small smile. "Um, Ultron?"

"Yes?" He looked up from what he was doing and looked at me.

"Do you want to be fixed?" I ask.

He stands there in shock for a moment but, replies slowly. "Well, preferably I'd like to transfer my conciseness to my other body though, it's in Sokovia and needs some work. Going there would pull me away from you for some time and I don't want to move away from my um...friend? Is that how you'd put it? I know we're not tight so, boyfriend/girlfriend thing is out of the question..."

"Yeah, I guess so..." I say blushing. "I could come with you and help fix your other body!" I pipe up. "Is it a sentry like the one you're in now or more advanced?" I say getting curious.

Ultron smiles at my enthusiasm. "Well, if you must know, it is advanced. Far better than this one. But, how on earth will you help me fix it? You'll need an engineering background of some degree to assist."

"Remember the part about not knowing that much about me? Well, my parents were engineers and taught me their trade when I was young." I beam with pride at the thought of them.

Ultron processes this for a moment and nods to himself. "Your plan is almost full proof but, what about your friends? Won't they worry?"

"I'll text them and say I'm on a business trip or something along those lines...I do happen to have a part time job of engineering, also a part time job of working at a bookstore." I say pulling out my phone and texting my friends.

"Well, you should eat before we leave. It'll be a long day." Ultron said handing me a cup of coffee.

I take it gratefully and nod to him. "Cheers!" I say and take a sip. Delicious!       

After breakfast, I grab a backpack and put in it, a blanket, tools for repairing Ultron's body, and snacks. As I was doing all this my friends start a group chat and I have no choice but, to answer.