The Deal

{Your POV}

Cap looked at Ultron and nodded. "I'll let the team know and see what I can do." 

He walked out of the room leaving me and Ultron alone. I kept looking at my shoes feeling guilt wash over me.

"What's wrong, (Y/n)?" Ultron asked me noticing my silence.

"I'm sorry..." I reply quietly and collapse onto my knees with tears brimming my eyes.

"For what? You've done nothing wrong." Ultron said sitting down on his knees to get on my level.

"If I hadn't called my friends, this wouldn't have happened!" I say trying to fight back my tears.

"Oh, (Y/n), if you didn't call, you're friends would've worried and this incident would've still happened. You have nothing to be sorry for." Ultron said gently. So, please, don't cry."

I look up and my tears had not fallen yet so, I calm myself and smile at him. He smiles back at me and we place our hands on our sides of the glass as if to actually hold each others' hand. Suddenly, the door opens and we hop back up to see Tony and Steve walk in.  

"Well, we've talked it over and we've come up with idea." Tony said crossing his arms across his chest.

"And that is?" Ultron asked coldly.

"Just a minute, Junior, I getting to it." Iron Man said acting taken aback. "To test if you really want to change, we're gonna let you live for a week as you were with (Y/n) with a little supervision before we take off your training wheels. If you slip up, you're coming back with us. If you do alright, we won't bother you and you can live life to the fullest."

I look at Ultron and he looks at me. There really didn't seem to be any other way...Ultron would just stay here if we didn't accept...

"We accept your offer." Ultron said for the both of us.

"Great!" Tony said clapping his hands together. "Then we'll get right on it!"

Suddenly, the metal door of Ultron's cell swung open automatically and Ultron stepped out. Once he did, I stayed by his side as if I was a child staying close to her father. Ultron looked expectantly at the two Avengers and they beckoned us to follow them. As we walked back along the hallway, Tony and Steve we having a conversation that sparked my interest.

"So, going back to that Thor's hammer subject." Iron Man began. "Vison can lift it but, an elevator can as well, why?"

"I keep asking myself that question but, I cant place my finger on it." Cap replied thoughtfully.

"Seriously?" I say to the boys and we stop in the middle of the hall. They look at me for my answer. "The elevator can lift it because it's a thing and it can lift materials and people but, it's not worthy because it doesn't have a conscious or a mind. Vision can lift the hammer because he can think and act on his own plus he had that advantage of that gem on his head, and Infinity Stone if I'm correct." I say as if this point was obvious.

Iron Man and Captain America look at me utterly shocked that I had come up with the answer and not them. Ultron on the other hand, look at me with pride as if he was going to answer the question the exact same way I was.

"I think we should recruit you to be a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent." Tony said pointing to me.

I give him a small smile and Ultron suddenly steps in front of me. "She'll do whatever she wants." The A.I. said defensively.   

"Junior, I'm impressed! Standing up for little (Y/n)! This is a new shade of you!" Iron Man said chuckling.

Ultron growled but, didn't move away. We continued walking with Cap and Tony leading the way, with Ultron in the middle and me bringing up the rear. As we walked Ultron looked back at me and gave a wink and I smiled in return. My heart skipped a few beats for I knew we'd be able to head home soon and my mind started thinking about what Ultron had said a while ago.