Keys to the Past/An Uninvited Guest...

{Ultron's POV}

As (Y/n) and I watched my memories, I could tell she was intrigued by everything she saw. I couldn't blame her. It was something any human would wonder about.

"Everyone creates the thing they dread." I began in the you could say 'film'. "Men of peace create engines of war, Invaders create Avengers, people create....smaller people? Uh...Children! Ha, ha, lost the word there! Children. Designed to supplant them, to help them...end..."

"Is that why you've come? To end the Avengers?" Wanda asks looking at me.

"I've come to save the world." I reply and start walking off. I turn back to say something. "But, also..." I decide not to say it. "Yeah..."

(Time Skip) 

"Aw, junior, you're gonna break your old man's heart." Iron Man said coming in while me and the Twins were raiding a wrecked ship off the African coast for vibranium.

"If I have to." I say coldly.

"No body has to break anything." Thor said trying to talk the situation out.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." I reply smartly.

(Y/n) chuckled and I smile.

"You're very good with words." She says glancing at me.

"Well, you know, I am an A.I." I reply and continue to share my past with (Y/n).

(Time Skip)

"Scream and your entire staff dies." I say as Dr. Helen Cho walked into The Cradle room with me standing in the shadows.

She remained quiet and backed up a little.

"I could have killed you the night we met, Helen. I didn't." I say to her.

"Do you expect a 'Thank You' note?" She asked me with a hint of fear in her voice.

"I expect you to know why." I reply a little more forcefully.

Helen glances at The Cradle and looks back at me. "The Cradle..." She says finally catching on.

I use a recording of her voice as I gaze at The Cradle. "This is the next big thing, Tony." I look at her. "This is the next me."

"The Regeneration Cradle prints tissue, it can't build a living body." Helen says trying to reason.

"It can, you can." I say advancing on her. "You lack the materials. You're a brilliant women, Helen. But, we all have...room to improve..."

One of my drones came over to us, with Loki's staff in hand and used it to put the doctor under mind control.  

(Time Skip)

"I wasn't sure you'd wake up..." I said back in the Sokovia base with Black Widow as my prisoner. "I wanted to show you...I don't have anyone else..." I continue sadly.

(Y/n) makes a small noise as if she felt sorry for me and I could tell she did. She slipped her small hand in mine and continued to watch.

"I think a lot about meteors, the purity of them. Boom, the end, start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild. I was meant to be new....I was meant to be beautiful! The world would have looked to the sky and seen hope, seen mercy. Instead, they'll look up in horror." I step away from what I was working on and advance on the weak Avenger. "You've wounded me, I give you full marks for that. But, like the man said, what doesn't kill me," The newest and strongest of my model teared through my old one and stood in front of Widow. "Just makes me stronger."