00

At a young age, every child is told the cautionary and tragic tale of the Kingdom of Darug...

In the beginning, there were five kingdoms. While they lived in peace and prosperity, none was quite as prosperous as Darug. Their lands were fertile, their coffers were full, and their people were content and happy. For unlike the other four kingdoms, Darug didn't restrict its population on how they could live and love. They were allowed to give in to every whim and the half-thought idea that came to them. Their very king had married a fisherman's daughter and made her his queen for the simple fact he'd fallen in love.

This may seem like a paradise, a land of wonders but the kingdom of Darug was cast down by their own folly and primitive ways. No one knows truly what happened that dark night. Only that the royal family of Darug was no more and its people scattered and falling into savagery. The remaining four kingdoms, at witnessing this tragedy, cast out the primitive ideals of letting emotions guide them to full life.

The Kings saw them for the devilry they were and reformed themselves into powerful nations where everyone knew their place, determined by family and skill. Logic was the ruling force and whim had no place in the decent home unless they wish to disappear like the kingdom of Darug.