Johnny NCT

I dedicate this chapter and two songs to my best friend Andrea. Our song by g-idle and another song that I LOVE. I LOVE NCT limitless it's one of my all time favs. Bye. love ya.

You shivered and wrapped yourself in blankets and covered your ears in fear. Another sound of thunder came crashing down and you brought your knees closer to your body and try to take your mind off of it by listening to music, but you heard a knock on the door being paranoid you jumped and didn't even answer the door.

"Y/N? Are you there?" It was Johnny, you were relieved.

You have been friends for years and who you may have a little crush on him. Okay that was a lie you were in love with him, but you didn't want to tell him because you were afraid of ruining your friendship.

You hurried to answer to revealed a wet Johnny holding bags in his hands. You gave him a tight hug then let him in.

"I thought you were practicing late?"

You wanted to hang out earlier but he said he couldn't because he was practicing late. He shook his head then sat the bags down on the living room table.

"We got out early because of the storm, and I knew you would be afraid, so I bought you your favorite food and kdrama so you won't be afraid." He said while taking it out of the bag.

You smiled and sat down on your couch and stared at him while he prepared your food for you and was talking about nothing but distracting your from the storm. You couldn't stop staring at him. His hair that you just wanted to run your fingers through and his lips, my god his lips, you couldn't stop staring at his lips while he talked.

 His hair that you just wanted to run your fingers through and his lips, my god his lips, you couldn't stop staring at his lips while he talked

The next thing you did you knew you shouldn't have done but you just couldn't help yourself....

"Johnny?" you said interrupting him from making parrot noises.

"Yeah?"

"Talk to me in spanish?" you said timidly.

"What?" He looked at you like you were stupid.

"Talk to me in spanish come on, I'm scared." You said while giving your best aegyo.

"Okay just don't do that again" He said playfully cringing.

"Hurry up" You hit him.

"Ow okay fine if I say it can you call me daddy."

"No just say it please. " you yelled at him annoyed

"Okay, eres hermosa."

(A/N Sorry if that's wrong I got it from google translate. I don't speak spanish unfortunately)

"I have no idea what you just said."

"I said your beautiful."

You didn't know what to say. But looking at him you thought that this would be a good time to confess to him even if it could ruin your friendship you felt like you needed to get this out.

"Look Johnny I don't want to ruin our friendship but there's something that I wanted to tell you for some time now and I guess now would be a good time as any." you said nervously as your heart raced.

"Yeah?" He said cautiously looking into your eyes.

"I love you?" You said it like a question.

"I know I love you too." He said looking at you like you were stupid again.

"No I mean I love you love you like more than a friend." You were looking at him like he was stupid now.

He stared at you with his scary resting bitch face that you couldn't read. He stared for what felt like forever finally you broke the silence.

'Look just forget abou-"

BOOM!!!!

Before you could finish your sentence thunder cracked. You screamed then jumped, you were falling but before you even got close to the ground he caught you. You looked into each other eyes.

"Johnny-"

His lips smashed against yours for what must of felt like hours but was only two minutes, the thunderstorm long forgotten.

"I love you too." he said once you broke apart.

You just smiled then cuddled with him on the couch while watching kdramas.

A/N I'm going to try to update at least once a week but me being stupid I decided to start this right when school started so I'm swimming in homework and can't update when I want to😢😭 I'm going to try to update before this break is over