Suho Exo

You buckled up you sleeping son, Chanyeol in the car. He was tired because he decided to stay up all night which means you had to stay up all night, so you were ready to drop him off then go home and go to sleep.

 He was tired because he decided to stay up all night which means you had to stay up all night, so you were ready to drop him off then go home and go to sleep

Today was Saturday and it was the day that he would spend the day with his father, your ex.

You arrived at his house then carried Chanyeol inside his house then up to his room sitting him in his crib making sure he's comfortable before walking out and shutting his door.

"Suho" You called out.

He didn't answer back.

"Suho?" You called out louder as you walked to his room only to find it empty.

As you were walking out of his room Suho walked out of the bathroom connected to his room in nothing but a towel around his waist.

(A/n not a towel photo unfortunately

(A/n not a towel photo unfortunately.)

You can't lie he looked good.

So you stared, you stared so long that you didn't even hear Suho talking to you.

"Y/N" He yelled taking you out of your trance.

"You miss me that bad?" He smirked making you want to slap him.

"No" you said while staring at his body.

He didn't believe you

"Well I miss you." He said while stepping closer

"I can't tell you how sorry I am."

"For what leaving me when I needed you the most." You yelled getting angry immediately.

You guys broke up because he was getting busier with Exo and at first you were ok with it, because music was important to him. Until it carried on well through your pregnancy. Every Time you went to a doctors appointment he wasn't there. When you went shopping for baby clothes

he wasn't there. Even waking up at the middle of the night because you had certain cravings he wasn't there because he was in the studio. After all that you still stayed because he promised you that he would be there for you son's birth....

He wasn't.

You had to sit there in pain and push out your son by yourself without Suho's help and support. That was the last straw for you.

You broke up with him and decided to co-parent.

"I'm Sorry Y/N" He yelled back

"I don't know how many times I have to tell you that i'm sorry. I'm sorry that I didn't make time for you. I'm sorry that I wasn't there during your pregnancy and the birth. And i'm sorry that-" You cut him off

"sorry isn't good enough. You promised me then you broke that promise. You-"

He smashed his lips to yours. 

Part 2? Wonder what your reaction would/will be?

I'm so so so so sorry for not updating in almost a month or more but it's been a stressful month with school and high school. I think some of m hair even fell out but anyway I will try to post more.