Jisoo Blackpink

You were walking to the cafe that Jisoo told you to meet her at. You were feeling nervous because she sounded really weird over the phone. Actually she has been acting all the time. Every since her and her boyfriend has broke up. You at first thought that she was acting weird because of that but that was 6 months ago. She wouldn't be this heart broken for a guy that she broke up with. But since then she has been acting stranger and stranger. Like this one time you two watched Y/F/M (Your favorite movie) 2 weeks ago during a sleepover.

~Flashback~

You were so excited because tonight you and Jisoo were going to have a sleepover. Your parents were out of the house because of their anniversary and they were going to stay in a hotel, and you don't even want to think about what they were doing. You were sitting out snacks for the movie before Jisoo got here.

DING DONG

(A/N Sorry I had too)

You opened the door for Jisoo.

"Hey." You smiled.

She smiled back.

"Let's get this party started."

~Line Break to Movie~

You and Jisoo were sitting under the covers watching Y/F/M. You put your head on her chest like you always did and usually she would put her arm around you and run her fingers through you hair, but this time she tensed.Then she got up abruptly.

"Uh I-I-I have to go. She stuttered.

"Why you love Y/F/M and we were going to watch the new episode together." You said confused

"I know I just forgot to.... Um brush my feet." Then she ran like someone was trying to kill her leaving you even more confused.

~End Flashback~

Jisoo POV

Jisoo was also nervous while sitting in the cafe. She was finally going to confess to you. She fell in love with you. But she thought that you liked her just as a friend and didn't want to ruin your friendship. She can't take it anymore. She's now more afraid of what would happen if she doesn't confess. Will you find a someone and fall in love and completely forget about her? She hasn't seen you with anyone but it still scares her. Everyday she falls more in love with you. She tried to fight it, for your friendship but it didn't work. She even went as far as to get a boyfriend to forget her feeling for you and it just made it worst. The sound of a bell ringing takes her out of her thoughts as she looks up and sees you walking towards her.

Back to your POV

You stopped in front of her the sat down. You were so worried about her. The worst was running through your head what if she didn't want to be friends anymore maybe you were too clingy.

"Are you okay? You sounded weird on the phone." She stares at you for a minute. You start to squirm under her gaze.

"I mean you've been acting weird lately and I just wanted to see if your-" You babbled on before she cut you off

"Y/N I love you and not as a friend." She said in one breath.

There was a long pause before you said

Part 2?
Plz plz request