Prologue, I Guess

It was a boring, dreary day at Black Hat's mansion. Dementia was being annoying (as usual), Dr. Flug was doing scientific stuff, 5.0.5 was taking a nap, and nobody knows what Black Hat was doing. On days like these, Dementia was being more annoying and frustrating than usual.

She happens to be bothering Flug on this particular afternoon; "Come on!!! Flug, please??"

"How many time do I have to say this; NO!" Flug responds, not even looking up from his newest invention; a potato weapon.

"Just one potion, pleaseeee??" Dementia carries on, poking Flug on the arm repeatedly.

Flug sighs, "If you ask one more time...!"

"Pretty please!!!"

"NO!" Flug yells, looking up from his project, "Please leave me alone! I have to finish this before our next presentation video!"

"Ugh, fine! But when you're done, can you make it for me?" Dementia gave him the saddest look she could muster.

"I'll think about it..."

The lizard girl clapped her hands together, jumping up and down," Yay! That means yes!"

Flug rolled his eyes, continuing on with his work, ignoring Dementia's antics.
———————————————————

After a couple hours of doing nothing but working, Flug looks up from his project at the clock.

Reading the time, he sighs, "Hecc, it's late... I guess I should get some sleep; it's already two in the morning."

As he walks out of his lab to his room, Dementia's words about the potion resounded in his mind.

"Why the hell should I make her a love potion? The boss man would murder me and hang my intestines up as party streamers!" Flug thought aloud, "On the other hand, it would be an interesting experiment... Eh, maybe I will make it."

Flug gets under the covers of his airplane-shaped bed and goes to sleep, preparing himself for what is to come tomorrow.

(A/N): Hope y'all enjoyed my first chapter/prologue/whatever this is. Second chapta should be up soon, my dudes.