The Plot Thickens (Kinda)

As Black Hat drank the antidote, Flug waited in anticipation for anything to happen, really. But rather anticlimactically, nothing did. The scientist rested his chin on his hand, nervously tapping his face; not really sure if the antidote did anything at all.

Flug hesitated, "How are you feeling, boss?"

"I'm quite well. What about you, honeybuns?" Black Hat gently put down his wine glass on the table, winking.

The scientist ignored the demon's reply and mumbled to himself, "So, it didn't work."

The eldritch must of heard him, because he began to say, "What? The antidote? Antidotes can't work if the potion didn't work-"

"Wait what?!" Flug jumped out of his seat in surprise, almost knocking his pizza rolls over with the thought of Black Hat genuinely reciprocating his feelings.

The demon blushed a deep green, "Uh, I mean-"

"You were faking being affected by the potion this whole time?" The scientist crossed his arms.

"Perhaps I faked being affected just to get close to you, or perhaps not. I suppose you'll never know," His boss composedly stated before he dashed out of the dining room in the blink of an eye.

"Hey! Come back here!" Flug chased after him, feeling a plethora of emotions with his current situation.

The unquestionably out of shape scientist continued chasing his boss down the twisty halls of the mansion, panting and losing his breath all along the way, until they reached a dead end where he could finally finish confronting his boss.

Flug took a hot second to regain his composure and to catch his breath, but then sighed, "So, do you really love me or were you just playing with my emotions the whole time?"

Black Hat lifted up Flug's paper bag and softly placed his hand on his cheek, leaning in. The scientist leaned in, too, tenderly kissing him. Eventually, their sweet kiss turned into an all out passionate make out session; only parting to breathe.

"I hope that means 'yes'," Flug put his head on the eldritch's shoulder as said eldritch wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him closer.

The demon let go of one of his hands and played with the doctor's hair, "Indeed it does, love."

The two met each other's lips with concupiscence once more. However, like every steamy moment they have, Dementia decided to ruin it.

"I thought you were going to cure him, Flug!" Dementia screeched as she fell off the ceiling, glaring at the two as they parted.

Flug wiggled his way out of Black Hat's grasp, crossing his arms, "I gave him the antidote."

Dementia huffed in response, "Then how come he's still in love with you?"

"Because I've always been," the eldritch wrapped his arm around the scientist's waist.

"But-"

Dementia was cut off with Black Hat whisking Flug away to his bedroom, leaving the lizard girl alone to forlornly pout.

(A/N): Well, I think that marks the end of this story! I might make a part two if y'all really want it, but I might take a little hiatus if that's the case. Anyway, thanks for sticking with me 'till the end of this story; I'm really glad y'all liked it. Have a good one, guys!