More Stuff Happens

A couple days has passed and Flug finally finished the love potion. It took him a couple of times, but it all turned out just the way he wanted.

He hands the potion to Dementia, "Alright, here's the stupid potion you wanted-"

The lizard hybrid squeals, jumping up and down as she took the vial from Flug, "Thank you so much!!"

"Whatever! Anyway, when you give this to Black Hat, make sure he looks at you and only you. It's a love at first sight kind of thing, so if he looks at anyone else, then..."

"Aye, aye captain!" Dementia salutes, bolting out the door in excitement, leaving Flug by himself once again.

"I better help her, otherwise this might not turn out so good..." Flug muttered, imagining Black Hat accidentally falling in love with 5.0.5 instead, "Bleh! Gross!"

The scientist runs after her through the twisty and dark hallways in a poor attempt to catch up to her, "Dementia, wait up!"

At this point, he completely lost the lizard girl. He sighs as he walks to the kitchen, going for some coffee to help ease the stress of this situation.

As he pours the coffee into a mug, he sees his boss walk into the kitchen.

Black Hat picks up the cup of tea that was sitting on the counter and sits down on a chair, "I have more work for you, Doctor."

He hands said Doctor a long ass paper, detailing what he needs to work on and such.

Flug nods, giving it a once over, cringing, "Yes, sir."

Black Hat takes a sip from his elegant little teacup.

Flug starts, "Jefe, have you seen Dementia? I've been looking for her-"

Black Hat interrupts him by tackling him. As he straddles Flug, Black Hat licks his lips provocatively and says, "Who cares? It's just me and you, beautiful."

Flug curses under his breathe as his boss slowly leans down to kiss him.

He successfully pushes his boss off of him when the sound of Dementia loudly crying distracts the latter.

"Dementia! I told you to not let him see anyone else!" Flug yells at her, very angry yet oddly pleased at the situation.

"But I was about to go out of the kitchen before you came!" She curls up into a ball on the floor, crying, "You need to fix this, Flug, please!"

The scientist sighs, "I will. Good thing I made an antidote!"

Right as he said that, 5.0.5 came stumbling in the kitchen, holding a completely empty and broken vial where said antidote was.

"Fives!" Flug groans.

The lovable bear started tearing up, "Aroo?"

"No! It's not your fault! I'll just make another one!" Flug sighs, "I just hope nobody touched my notes so I can make it again-"

"Oh, you mean these?" Dementia, still crying, holds up said notes, all ripped to shreds, "I used them to sharpen my claws..."

"Oh for fricks sake!" Flug rubs his temples, trying not to lose his shit as Black Hat snakes his arms around the scientist's waist.

"Maybe that's not such a bad thing, honeybuns," the eldridge says in a sultry tone, leaving trails of kisses on Flug's neck.

Oh, he's really in a pickle now.

(A/N): Here you go, guys! Next chapter might take a while.