When You Aren't Creative With Chapter Names

Flug ran to his lab as fast as he could, freeing himself from his boss's tight grip.

"Shit. Shit. Shit!" He continues to scream as he absconds quickly down the long halls of the mansion.

"Come back, my love!" Black Hat wails dramatically as he chases after him, reaching out to grab him.

Fortunately for Flug, he stumbles into his lab before his boss could reach him. He slams the door on him, locking the door with an unnecessary amount of padlocks.

Flug sat down on his favorite spinny chair, gasping for air, "That was a close one. Good thing he can't get in here-"

The scientist spoke too soon, because right when he said that, he felt hands on his shoulders. Frightened, he turns around slowly to be face to face with Black Hat.

"Hello, Doctor~"

Black Hat proceeds to slam his lips passionately onto Flug's, initiating a make out session. For a couple minutes, Flug just kind of goes with it, kissing deeper and deeper, until he realizes that he's making out with Black Hat.

Flug quickly pushes his boss off of him, scrambling away, gasping, "Oh gosh! I just kissed you!"

His boss winks in return, "And it was great."

Flug sighs, sitting back down on his chair, rubbing his temples, "Listen, I need to do some work right now. If you could leave me alone, it would be greatly appreciated."

"I will if you let me kiss you again later," Black Hat attempts to bargain.

The scientist crosses his arms, "No."

"Then I guess I'm staying here, love," He sits on Flug's lap, kissing his cheek.

Flug sighs and decides to just start working on the antidote to the potion where he is. He pours some science-y stuff in his test tubes and beakers, messing around with it, adding the potion formula to see what would happen. He just goes on from there.

"Hmm," The Doctor writes some notes down on the way the chemicals reacted, "Maybe if I add some meitnerium. Though, that may be too unstable..."

He continues to write down more notes and chemical formulas to try to solve the predicament he's currently in. However, Black Hat was starting to get bored from all this nonsense.

The eldritch starts, "Do you love me?"

Flug looks up from his paperwork, rolling his eyes and cranes his head around to look at Black Hat, "Only partly. I only love planes and my inventions, I'm sorry."

Black Hat brightens up at the fact that he technically did not say no.

Black Hat blushes, "You love me at least partly? Let's get married then. Have my babies, Flug!"

The eldritch turns his head halfway to reach Flug's lips, proceeding to kiss him gently, unlike their previous kiss. Despite what Flug would like to admit, he once again melts into the kiss as Black Hat wraps his arms around his waist.

They were quickly separated as soon as they heard a desperate scream.

"Flug! I thought you were going to fix this! Not kiss Black Hat! You know I love him..." Dementia cries, falling from the vent she just crawled out of.

"That wasn't what it looked like! I swear, Dementia!" Flug gets off the chair, brushing himself off.

Black Hat wraps his arms around Flug and kisses his neck passionately, "No. It was exactly what it looked like. Flug said he loves me!"

"I said only partly!" Flug sighs, giving up on this hopeless situation, "Dementia, don't listen to him. It's going to be alright-"

The lizard hybrid ignores the scientist's statements and slams the lab door closed, adding a dramatic effect. They could still hear her sobs as she ran off, though.

"Great! I just ruined my honorary sister's life!" Flug exclaims, crossing his arms.

"Now it's just you and me, honey," Black Hat says seductively, returning back to kissing Flug's neck.

(A/N): Sorry for the long wait! I've gotten sick, so it was a bit hard for me to write this, but I felt bad for not updating for a while. So, hope y'all enjoyed!