Part 14

"Elle?"

She ran up to me and wrapped me in a tight hug, almost suffocating me.

"You were alive?! I thought that I've lost you, big sis!" She whimpered and I patted her back still shocked.

"Elle, what are you doing here?" I asked her after calming her down and wiping her tears.

She glanced at Taehyung with bright teary red eyes and furrowed her eyebrows. "Did you forget? I'm engaged to Taehyung," she looked at me confused.

My eyebrows jumped. I was lost for words.

"You're the princess who's engaged to Taehyung?" I exclaimed.

She nodded with a frown, "Are you okay, big sis? Did you hit your head or something?"

Taehyung walked towards us and started to explain, "You see, she lost her memories. I found her unconscious by the river a few days ago and brought her here."

Elle gasped and stepped backwards. She turned to me and held my head, checking every area. "Are you okay now?" She looked at me as if she would faint anytime she found blood dripping out of my head.

I held her hands and smiled softly, "I'm fine, Elle. They treated me and I'm brimming with energy now."

She huffed out a breath in relief and looked down. She noticed my garments and snapped her head towards Taehyung, frowning and scowling at him.

"You have the audacity to make my sister your maid? How dare you, Tae! She's a princess for heaven's sake."

He widened his eyes.

I stood between them and held her shoulders, laughing awkwardly to shake off the tension. "He didn't force me to become his maid, Elle. I did it to show my gratitude for saving me."

She was still furious but nodded graciously, biting her lips.

I then processed what she just said.

"Princess?!" I squealed.

She jumped a little. "Y-Yeah?"

My headgears started running. If she's the princess who's engaged to Taehyung and I'm her sister, that means that I'm a princess as well. I see- What?!

"Me? A princess?!" I yelled.

"Big sis, just how bad is your amnesia?" She took my hands in hers and squeezed them. "What do you remember?"

I looked around the room and pursed my lips. "I remember you but not the princess part. Heck, I didn't even recognize your voice when I heard you talking to Taehyung. And I remember-" I paused and glanced at Taehyung who was looking at me worried. I bit my lips and continued, "I remember being chained in a cell and someone talking to me as if I did something wrong."

Taehyung froze. He didn't even know that I had such a past since I hid my problems and nightmares from him because I didn't want him to worry for me. I couldn't bring myself to look into his eyes after revealing such a dark matter.

Elle, on the other hand, looked down at the floor and sighed. "So you don't remember him?"

"Him? Who?"

She slowly looked up and I took a glimpse of the grieving look she gave me for a split second. A foreign feeling seemed to have taken hold of me and my head started to pound.

"Big sis?" She panicked when I started swaying.

My surroundings seemed to be moving on their own and I felt my body becoming lighter. Nausea crept from my abdomen up to my aching head. Before a thought could occupy my mind, I lost control of my body and landed on something soft. Their voices were the last thing I heard, echoing further and further away from me as the world went black.

⚜️⚜️⚜️

"Y/N!" A sweet mellifluous voice called for me.

I was sitting on the ground among the various beautiful flowers in my garden. Compared to my petite body, the garden was enormous enough to disguise itself as the world to a small girl.

I turned to the boy. Just the sight of him was enough to make me overflow with happiness. Every inch of my body was filled with love and warmth. I cherished every second I spent with him.

He giggled, showing his cute smile, and put a flower crown on top of my head.

I blushed a little and stood up from the ground, facing him.

"I'm so lucky. I have the most beautiful girl in this world as my wife," he grinned wide, crinkling his eyes.

My stomach became filled with butterflies and I couldn't help but hide my face in my hands.

He chuckled and slowly put my hands down. My eyes met his loving ones and he leaned down to peck my cheek.

His smell was making me dizzy and I closed my eyes in his comfort. I could feel him drawing closer to my lips and my heart was racing painfully fast.

After I felt nothing, I opened my eyes to find us all grown up and him looking down at me full of hurt.

"Why didn't you do anything?" He asked me with shaking voice. His affectionate eyes now replaced with hateful and sorrowful ones. His glare sent daggers at me and I felt myself becoming afraid of him.

"Y/N!"

For the man I loved with my whole heart, I felt nothing but fear at that moment.

He stepped towards me and I shut my eyes tight, trembling.

"Violet!"

When I opened my eyes slowly, I saw Taehyung holding me close to himself. I saw the eyes like that I've seen in my dream, the ones that held nothing but love and care towards me.

I buried my face into his chest and clutched his shirt, pulling him closer to me. He held me tighter and rubbed my back soothingly.

I drew in a breath I didn't know I needed. I could feel myself slowly becoming pacified.

"Where's Elle?" I asked him.

He caressed my hair, "She went to sleep just now after hearing that you're fine from the doctor. She was really worried, I've never seen her lose her mind like that."

I felt a little guilty.

I bit my lips, "Taehyung?"

He hummed.

"Can you s-sleep next to me, I'm having bad dreams today."

He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Okay."

Meanwhile in Kingdom of Leovalon...

"Your Highness, we found her."

The young man stopped writing and looked up at the servant with wide eyes. He couldn't even form sentences at what he heard. He thought Y/N was long gone and had been blaming himself for it.

He almost had lost hope for living.

"Where?"

"The town of Kingdom of Vuxaniel."

A/N: Da other prince is gonna be revealed lol

Thank you for reading and please don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter 💜