Part 19

15 years ago...

"And this one is called baby's breath."

I waved the blue colored small flowers in front of Kookie's face.

He held it and inspected it. "Why don't you study each of their meanings?"

I forced a laugh, "That's too much things to memorize."

"But it's very interesting."

I agreed.

"Y/N, Jungkook, we have a new guest!" Joonie exclaimed, walking towards us with his hand clasped with the boy's.

Wow, another pretty boy...

He was really cute, but very good looking and I may had stared at him longer than I should have.

He caught my stare and I quickly turned away, feeling embarrassed.

"Introduce yourself," he encouraged the unknown prince.

"I'm Taehyung. 9 years old. I'm from Vuxaniel."

He showed us his smile which was rectangular shaped.

I got so intrigued by his grin. It seemed so unique to me.

"Hi, Taehyung! I'm Y/N," I smiled hugely.

His gaze turned to me and then to the ground. "Nice to meet you," he mumbled, slightly blushing.

"And I'm Jungkook," the boy next to me reached out his hand, smiling and showing his bunny teeth.

The new kid shook his hand and giggled. "You're cute."

Jungkook pursed his lips and rubbed the back of his neck. "No, I'm not..."

"Since we're large in numbers now, let's all play house," Joonie cheered and clapped his hands excitedly.

"I'll be the mom!" I jumped and raised my hand up.

"Then who's going to be the dad?" He asked me.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other and then turned to me with expectant eyes.

I paused for a moment and rubbed my chin, thinking.

"Nah, you're all gonna be my children. Joon, you too," I cackled, pointing at him.

"What?! Excuse you, I'm old. I'm 4 years older than you," he huffed, folding his hands and giving me a glare.

"Oh shut up, listen to your mom," I scolded him, twisting his ear and pulling him into the gazebo.

The other two laughed at him whining and being dragged.

"This will be fun!"

⚜️⚜️⚜️

10 years later...

I tapped my foot on the tiled floor repeatedly, very impatient and quite irritated.

Where is he?

"Is he still not here yet?" I asked Namjoon with my eyes fixed on the wooden door before me.

He sighed for the umpteenth time, shaking his head.

I pouted and stomped my feet, turning away from the door and whining, "He was supposed to be here an hour ago! What's taking him so long?"

Just as those words left my mouth, the door creaked open, revealing the boy in all his glory.

"I'm here!" Jungkook jumped inside, grinning at me.

"You're late! Where were you?" I slapped his shoulder but he wasn't fazed.

"Sorry... The study sessions took longer than expected," he slowly shied away.

I groaned, "Well whatever... We should get going now."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, nuzzling his nose with mine.

I could hear Namjoon fake coughing in the background.

"Did my princess miss me that much?" He showed me a huge smile, crinkling his eyes.

"Of course," I pouted. "We haven't been able to spend time together lately because of our parents. I don't even understand why they're being distant now..."

He tensed up.

"Speaking of which, did your parents tell you something weird?"

His expression suddenly changed.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"No? What are they supposed to tell me?" I eyed him suspiciously.

He bit his lower lip.

"Well... I overheard my parents talking yesterday. It seemed like they were having a conflict with your parents about some royal strategies."

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Royal strate- oh whatever. I bet they'll make up soon."

I dragged him out the door and waved Namjoon goodbye.

"I could care less. I've waited for this date for days," I huffed.

"Wait, I didn't get to greet Elle," he stopped walking, turning his head towards the long stairway that led to the second floor where her room was located.

"It's fine. She's having a very important meeting with her fiancé right now along with mom and dad, and I suggest you not to interrupt that."

"Oh." He nodded and followed me out of the castle. "Did you meet that guy?"

I shook my head.

"Nope. I only caught his name."

A/N: So a few more chapters will be revealing the past.

Thank you for reading and please don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter 💝