fiveteen

katya_zamo is calling...

trixie smiled and clicked the button to accept the call. the screen froze, flickered, and then revealed a grainy image of a girl with messy blonde hair up in a bun, dressed in a metallica shirt.

"hey." trixie said, and katya waved.

"nice to see you." katya frowned and squinted at the screen, then grinned widely. "you are pretty without makeup".

trixie swore under her breath rubbed her cheek. "my skin was begging for help so i didn't put makeup on today."

katya laughed, and trixie couldn't help but smile at the sound and at the way katya's eyes crinkled up at the corners. "it's cute."

"anyway, what do you think of my shirt?" she stood up and showed katya her old dolly parton parton shirt, that was now cut into a crop top and had the sleeves rolled.

"it looks good! did you make it?" katya could see trixie smile through the screen.

"yes!" trixie said as she grabbed the phone to lay down on her bed again. "it was big on me and i decided to something about it."

"you look pretty." katya smiled, "i should have made an effort too, i was just excited to see your face." her voice trailed off and trixie tilted her head to one side, urging her to continue.

"were you?"

"maybe."