seventy-one

"you look hot, katya." trixie says cheekily but sounds like she was just thinking to herself.

katya smirks as she locks eyes with trixie.
"let me put some music on."

katya gets up quickly and gets her computer, opening the spotify app and puting a playlist on shuffle. she sits back on the bed, this time closer to trixie and their bare hands are touching.

trixie bites her lip and decides to take the lead. "can i kiss you?"

katya nods softly as she closes her eyes, waiting for it. trixie's hand wraps around katya's neck and it tickles. their lips press together sofly and trixie pulls apart for a second before kissing softly again. katya opens her mouth, silently asking for more. their tongues move together and it's wet and sweet. trixie always tastes like candy.

trixie's hands move to hold katya's waist firmly and katya decides to straddle her, trixie's back hits the wall.

"shit, you okay? i'm sorry. i got excited."

trixie's hands tangle smoothly in katya's hair. katya sighs and blushes. "i'm fine. i'm excited too."

katya grinds down softly.

"wow." trixie mutters under her breath.

katya bites her lip and grunts. their lips meet again, and the kiss deepens faster. trixie uses her tongue as well as she can as katya leads her.

katya whimpers and trembles at the image of trixie's tongue somewhere else. or maybe because trixie is squeezing her butt. katya lets out a whimper. trixie pulls away and rests her forehead on katya's. they both realise they're panting.

"oh wow..."

"yeah..."

trixie's teeth brushes katya's lips and she slightly bites and pulls down the bottom lip causing a groan to escape katya's throat. trixie moans back softly and pulls katya by the neck to kiss her again, biting on her lips eagerly. katya moans again as she lets trixie dominate the kiss.

katya feels trixie grab her butt again, and she moans louder since she realised trixie likes it when she does.

trixie lifts up a little and lays katya back on the bed, hovering over her and kissing and sucking on her neck. trixie worked a love-bite on katya's neck and she felt nails dig on her back rougly, katya held on the back of her head and tugs on her blonde locks of hair, pulling trixie's head back. she's panting and shivering. they kiss deeply once more.

katya plays with trixie's neck too when the younger stops. trixie's eyes squeeze shut and her nails dig on her shoulder as katya bites the skin softly.

after a minute, they both pull away. hickeys and marks are all over the both of them. neither of them can resist touching each other. nothing else matters, not even katya's punk playlist playing in the backround. their foreheads touch and katya's hands roam around trixie's waist, making her shiver to the touch.

"do you want me to stop? we just did this once and i-"

katya shakes her head. "no, no, trixie. i don't want you to stop."

trixie stays quiet for a while and she can hear the music again. she is sitting on top of her girlfriend. she's wet, throbbing, horny and sweaty.

"let's do this."

they kiss again. trixie straddles katya properly, katya automatically wraps her hands around trixie's waist to pull her closer.

trixie slowly pulls her shirt off over her head, watching katya do the same. she gets closer to katya, holding her hand up to her face and licking two of katya's long fingers. it just feels right at the moment. katya's head drops a bit and she groans quietly.

"fuck- trixie."

trixie tuggs at the hem of katya's jeans and groans. "this. off."

katya's hands slowly pulls the zipper down and pushes them down, stepping out of them quickly.

trixie leans in closer and her hands touch katya's collarbones and lightly run down her chest. "can- can i- can i touch you?"

she sounds so pure and katya almost wants to 'aw' out loud, but instead she just nods and presses their lips together again.

as katya's hands make its way to grab on trixie's ass, trixie's hands scoop under katya's back and quickly unhook her bra, tossing it to the ground.

trixie's hands massage katya's breasts for the first time, slowly and softly. she flicks her tongue over the nipples, making them harden.

trixie rubs her hand over katya's red panties. "trixie..." katya is sensitive and any touch makes her shiver.

trixie leaves a trail of kisses down katya's torso until she gets where she wanted. she kisses katya's thighs from her knee to her pelvis. trixie looks up for consent and katya opens her legs wider. trixie smiles and slowly pulls the underwear off. she smiles again and kisses katya's clit softly.

trixie looks up and winks. she flattens her tongue and licks over the clit slowly. katya's eyes roll back and moan. "like that-yeah." her hand reaches down and locks on her hair.

trixie licks circles, teasing. she looks up on katya's eyes and sucks.

"fuck!" katya's hand pulls her hair and her legs close a little involuntarily.

the hair tugs make trixie groan and she licks again and then lowers to her hole.
two fingers rub katya's clit quickly making her hips jerk up and causing her legs to shake.

"yes, yes, yes trixie!" katya's legs close around her head but trixie grips on her thighs and force them down.

she slides a finger in, katya's body relaxes as she picks up a slow peace.

"you want more?" trixie says cheekily.

"yes, yes, yes, please." katya says, panting.

trixie adds a second finger and they both slide deep inside katya, her fingertips hook on inside, putting pressure on her spot.

katya'a breathing gets heavier. her hand drops from trixie's hair, her other hand holds her own leg up and the other moves her bangs out of her face then grips the sheets. trixie's fingers press hard making katya moan loudly.

"shit!" trixie presses again, slightly harder. "fuck!" she presses faster and sucks on her clit continuously. "trixie- fuck!" trixie smirks proudly as katya gets louder at every touch.

trixie stops for a second to look up at her girlfriend. she's panting and her face is tinted red.

"i-i'm close." katya almost cries.

trixie's fingers fuck her as hard as she can and she licks and sucks again. katya's whole body trembles as she comes, her toes curl and her hands grip on the sheets.

trixie pulls out and admires katya for a few seconds, the way her eyes are closed and her mouth opens, the way her toes curl and her back arches as she comes down from her height.

trixie smiles and lays down on the bed with her, smiling and hugging her waist. "how did i do?"

katya smiles and sighs loudly. she reaches up a hand to move trixie's hair from her sticky forehead to behind her ear. "amazing."

"thank you."

"do you want me to do something to you?" katya says as she sits up on the bed.

"i-i kinda" trixie blushes. "i already came."

katya opens her eyes and smiles widely. "that's so cute."

trixie pushes her softly on the shoulder. "it's embarrassing, it's not cute."

katya laughs loudly. "you are cute."

they are gonna be fine.

the end.