sixty-six

trixie lost track of time, she wasn't sure when they started kissing and when katya pinned her to the wall, but now katya was licking the inside of her mouth and bitting her lips eagerly, and trixie was letting her do it. katya's hand traveled to trixie's breast and pressed softly on her bra.

"trixie" katya said, pulling from the kiss. "are we doing this?"

trixie nodded eagerly. "yes, yes, please?"

katya groaned and kissed trixie again, her hands went down and cupped trixie's ass, trixie whimpered in response and her leg made its way to katya's lower back, making katya smirk. "i'm gonna make you feel so good, baby."

trixie moaned and whined as katya's hand squeezed her butt, it made her body shudder with anticipation. katya's finger made it's way to rub on trixie's panties, and trixie shuddered.

"god, trixie" katya whispered feeling how sensitive she was. "you are loud."

trixie whined. "i'm sorry".

katya pulled apart and looked at her in the eyes. "i didn't say it was bad."

katya removed herself from trixie and lowered her on the ground again, she grabbed trixie's hand and indicated her to move out of the bathroom. they quickly got into katya's room.

"take your shirt off." katya commanded, "leave your underwear on."

trixie nodded yes.

"no, no, no." katya tsked "i want to hear you say it."

"yes" trixie called, her body begging for more. she stripped out of her shirt easily.

"good girl." katya teased and pushed her onto the bed. trixie's back was pressed against the pillows, and her legs were spread apart as katya sat in between them.

for a second katya only looked at trixie, admiring her and licking her lips. katya placed her hands on the base of trixie's neck silently and dragged them down trixie's chest, lightly brushing against her breasts, trailing down each inch, enjoying her, melting into the way her skin felt. trixie was looking up at her, her mouth parted and her lips raw from kissing, begging for more.

katya started kissing an bitting on trixie's neck again. her hand circling her tan back, caressing it. katya unhooked the bra easily and slipped it off slowly.

"god, that was quick." trixie laughed.

katya smirked proudly and stared at trixie's breasts before she started rubbing them again, she squeezed them both lightly with her both hands then traced the nipples with her thumbs. trixie's body shook in pleasure again.

"you are so good, baby."

trixie whined in response and katya leaned her head down and circled her tongue on trixie's right nipple, before sucking it into her mouth. trixie moaned softly and locked her fingers on katya's blonde hair.

katya's tongue circled her other nipple while her other hand squeezed the right breast. katya sucked and squeezed in a rhythmic motion, trixie could swear she was close. it all felt so good.

then she felt a hand making its way through trixie's stomach and to her panties.

"oh god," trixie exclaimed excited and bucked her hips foward. "yes, yes- please."

katya laughed again, lifting her mouth off her nipple. she slipped of the thin underwear, very slowly. trixie felt the cold air and her body erupted in goosebumps.

"you sure about this?" she asked again, in case trixie changed her mind.

trixie nodded and katya tilt her head and raised her eyebrows.

"yes katya, i'm sure." trixie responded quickly.

"good." katya traced her fingers on the inside of trixie's thighs, so close to the area she wanted her to touch the most.

"shit- katya," trixie moaned as she felt katya's finger lift from the base to the top of her pussy. slow at first and then faster. trixie felt herself get wetter.

when katya lifted her finger to her mouth trixie almost lost it. she squealed as she watched katya taste her.

"you are doing so well," katya praised her. katya started stroking her again. "you are so soft baby, i didn't know you felt this good."

once katya decided it was enough teasing she pressed her finger on trixie's clit and began to rub in a circle. trixie shook her legs in pleasure and whined as katya's fingers experiencedly circled and pinched her clit.

trixie's body reacted without her thinking about to it, her hips thrusted upwards, making katya smirk.

katya smiled again before lowering her mouth to what was already to relentlessly wet, but she only blew on it.

"oh god, please, please fuck me" trixie almost yelled as she opened her legs further.

"should i?" katya said still rubbing and blowing lightly.

"yes, yes, please- katya. i'm gonna be good, soo good for you." trixie whined phatetically.

"mhmm, you sure, babygirl?"

trixie looked down at her and saw katya licking her lips and smirking. "please, mommy- katya, please."

"good girl." katya said then she circled trixie's clit with the tip of her tongue to then suck loudly on it, trixie's thighs shook again and her toes curled.

trixie whined and katya pressed two fingers on trixie's entrance, looking up for consent. trixie nodded quickly. and katya stuck them easily inside of her. trixie moaned and grabbed the sheets as her toes curled due to the new found pleasure. katya's other hand moved up to trixie's right breast.

"come on baby, cum for me." katya demanded and she started to lick again on trixie's clit as she continued to move her fingers.

trixie came with a high-pitched whine, and her walls clenched around katya's hand, making the pressure more intense and she squirted involuntarily.

her hips continued to jerk up and down. the waves of pleasure wracked through her entire body, from the tips of her toes to the tips of her fingers. the orgasm shook her, tears falling from her eyes involuntarily and she felt her face go even redder.

katya waited for trixie to come down of her high to pull out, her other hand rubbing her sides reassuringly.

"you squirted, on your first time." katya said as she moved to kiss on trixie's wet cheeks. "i'm proud."

"i-you-" trixie started to say as she tried to lift katya's shirt with grabby hands.

"it's fine, you already had enough."

trixie nodded and sighed loudly as katya pressed a kiss to her forehead before heading out of the room in a quick jump.

she came back shortly after with a clean t-shirt for trixie, a hot towel and a cup of water.

katya placed the water on the nightstand and grabbed the towel, cleaning trixie's thighs with care as the younger girl watched, wondering how she got that lucky.

when katya finished she indicated trixie to get up from the bed and sat next to her, grabbing the cup and heading it to the taller girl.

"thank you." trixie said softly as she took a sip of it and smiled.

"anything for you." katya replied with a soft kiss on trixie's lips.