[M] Someone Like You (Mina)

(Mina's POV)

"Everyone, are you enjoying the concert? Are you guys having fun?" Jihyo asked enthusiastically ONCE that have been fangirling/fanboying over us for hours.

"Our encore song this time is 'Someone like me', are you ready?"

"Yeahhhh" All once screamed in unison as the music start playing.

'Someone like me', my favorite and my most hated song. This song is... too much. It's always hit me right in my heart. I related too much to this song. It brings back too many memories, I always have a hard time singing this song in the concert or in any public event especially here, in my hometown, Kobe. Sometimes I felt like it was written just for me.

*FLASH BACK*

"(Y/n), I got cast by JYP. Let's celebrate. Yayyyyyy!" I yelled in excitement, jumping around in his room, which I never done before.

"Woah, Mina, calm down. Don't be overexcited, my penguin." (Y/n) replied, his eye still focus on the computer.

"Still playing, huh? Fine, I will go buy some snack from the store. Hurry up and finished your game before I came back." I said to him and quickly run to the store to buy some snacks.

When I came back to the house, I saw (Y/n) waiting at the dining table. We started celebrating by eating some snacks that I bought before going back to his room. We spent an entire day playing games and talking to each other, I even planned to sleep here, at (Y/n)'s house because I already got a permission from my parents and (Y/n)'s parents are not home for a week. We took a shower(separately) before we went to bed. I know it's still a bit early but I need to. Why? Well, because..

The next is my last day in Kobe before I am going to JYP, to be a trainee.

And he doesn't know that yet.

We were cuddling on the bed, facing each other. His arm was gently holding between my neck, while my head buried in his chest. I can smell his scent, the scent that I am definitely going to miss when I'm gone.

Even though I know it will happen eventually, I still can't get over it. I can't even look at him in the eye and tell him, I can only keep my head snugging in his chest.

"Mina, what's wrong? You seem a bit quiet than usual" (Y/n) asked, cupping my face from his chest

"You are very observant, (Y/n)" I chuckled

I softly put his hand off my face and gaze into his eye, I took all of my courage and said "(Y/n), tomorrow is my last day in Kobe. I need to go to Korea, to be a trainee at JYP"

(Y/n) didn't say anything, his lip formed into a sad smile. He doesn't need to say anything, I understand.

I slowly moved my hand to his, which I suddenly felt it firmly grasp back in return. I moved my head up and placed my forehead onto his.

"Can we... stay like this?" I asked, staring directly into his eye.

"Yes, you can, my penguin"

(Next morning)

I woke up by the sunlight shining through the window, feeling his arm around my body. But I don't want to leave yet, so I just keep trying not to make any move.

Still, my body betrayed me as its want to hold (Y/n) as much as possible. I accidentally turned myself over to face (Y/n), hugging and pulling him closer to me, which wake him up immediately.

"How long have you been waking up for, Mina?" (Y/n) asked in his drowsy voice, his eye still half-closed

"For a while, but I don't wannna leave. I want to stay like this forever" I answered and processed to hug him even harder.