[M] [P.2] Is you (Jeongyeon)

Here is the part 2 of the Nayeon story.
I know it's a little bit weird, I know

Well, I think you expect this to be about Nayeon, right?

I'm really surprised by the fact that you guys ask for part 2 because I actually intended it to be 2 parts story.

And now I realized maybe you guys just want Nayeon's story.

Feel bad man :(

(Jeongyeon's POV)

It's been a month now since what happened between (Y/n) and Nayeon.

(Y/n) caught Nayeon cheating on him, then he broke up and left without telling anyone.

All of the Twice members were worried about him because, for the past 2 years, he wasn't just Nayeon's boyfriend but also our friend as well.

Especially me.

I missed him the most.

Currently, I was laying in my bed, blanket wrapped around myself, resting and playing with my phone.

The past month was a really tough time for me since I'm close with both of them. They're my friend, my close friend!!

But I couldn't lie to myself, I'm on (Y/n) side.

And always been.

When I first found out what happened I almost slap Nayeon in the face but thankfully, I held back my anger and didn't do anything. It would have been really rude and inappropriate.

How could she do that? (Y/n) is the sweetest and nicest person that I ever know. Also, the day that he found out was also their anniversary.

Talking about the worst thing that could have happened, huh?

I wanted to know where he is right now. I wanted to know how he is doing, is he ok? Does he need any help? Can I talk to him? There were so many questions on my mind.

I wanted to find him but my hectic schedule doesn't help me at all. We were so busy that we didn't even have that much time to rest.

I looked up my schedule and luckily I have 2 weeks off next weekend. One for all of us and other just for myself. I already finished all of the shooting that I need to do earlier than another member so a few extra days to find (Y/n) is always appreciated.

I needed to see him again. I never lost contact with him for this long. Most of the time was just a few days or a week, not a month like this. I miss him so much.

What's wrong with me?

I never felt this way before.

I'm his best friend for a long time. We always hang out together. In fact, I never get jealous of Nayeon when she was dating (Y/n), not even once.

"Jeongyeon-ah, just sleep already. We have a schedule tomorrow morning, don't you remember?" I heard Momo form the bed beside me said with her cute drowsy voice.

"Sorry for waking you up, Momo. I will go to sleep then." I replied, tightening my blanket and went to sleep.

Next week, I will find you (Y/n). I swear to god...

(Next week)

I was wearing a mask and a cap, walking around by myself to my favorite cafe.

Oh, it's actually me and (Y/n) favorite cafe.

I walked to the cashier and ordered a drink while looking at our favorite spot, hoping to see him sitting there and smiling at me.