[M] [P.3] It's too late. (Nayeon)

Nayeon's POV

Today I finally come back from 1-week rest to our dorm like everybody else in Twice, with a little exception, I'm the last person who arrives at the dorm.

It feels soooooo nice to have a week to rest. Last month was really rough from me. Breaking up with (Y/n) has ripped a huge shred in my relationship with everyone in Twice, especially when I am the culprit of everything.

It was all my fault.

It's just a one-time thing; I guess this one simple sentence has killed many relationships before.

For the entire month, I felt... horrible. When I found the note that (Y/n) wrote, It broke me beyond repair. I just collapsed to the ground and crying my heart out, I didn't even care about that guy anymore. I threw him out of the room and blocked all of his contracts after that, but it didn't help me at all.

I walked into our bedroom with a weird feeling in my heart, knowing that now (Y/n) would never come back. I opened the closet and all his clothes were still there, but I found something interesting hiding in the corner of the closet, a little book.

I opened the last page that he wrote and read it. The tears were once again slowly dripping off my eyes. The writing on it indicated all of the plans for our anniversary. He planned this for weeks, and I just ruined it all...

The news eventually broke out to everyone. All of them were surprised and shocked, but mostly feel disappointed , and there was one person.

That one person who was giving me the death glare whenever she sees me.

(Y/n)'s best friend, Yoo Jeongyeon.

When she heard about it, she was in awe. Her face contorted in disbelief; her lip was sealed shut and didn't talk to anyone for hours, while continuing to give me side eye and death glare.

I hurt me deep inside. Both of them are my best friends. No, it's "was" now. From now on, I didn't think that Jeongyeon wants to be my best friend anymore.

For the rest of the month, I was trying to patch my things up with the rest of the member. Unfortunately, Jeongyeon didn't help to make it easier at all. I understand her, I knew she was trying her best. I knew that she was affected by this as much as I am, or even more than I am. She is his childhood friend after all.

I didn't see (Y/n) a very long time now. I miss him. Every morning I wake up, I hope that he's by my side, hugging and smiling at me like he always does.

I never get used to the emptiness on his side of the bed. Sometimes I have a nightmare of him leaving me and waking up in the middle of the night, frantically fumble around and trying to find (Y/n).

But he was never there.

I want to apologize to him. Saying sorry for everything I had done, and...

Hopefully, back to what we are before.

I know I'm wrong. I know it's all my fault but I learned my lesson. I won't make the same mistake twice. The days without him was torturing. I miss him every single day. I don't know where he is going. He just disappeared, but I still have my hope up. I want to talk to him again.

I opened the door and walking into our dorm, straight into the living room. I almost walked past the couch and put down my back, but I saw a familiar person on it. It's definitely (Y/n) but I noticed other people on it as well.

It was Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon's head was resting on (Y/n)'s shoulder. She was having a blissful smile on her face. Their hand was interweaved with each other. They were in their own world and didn't notice me at all. Both of them were talking to one another and laughing, having a great time.

I guess they're a thing now...

I hurt me deep down inside. I want to be there, in Jeonyeon's place. I want to be the person beside him, take care of him and loving him once again.

But I know I can't go back anymore...

He's already moved on...

And it's all because of my stupid decision.

I could felt my tear waling in my eye as I ran to my room as fast as I can. I'm not ready about it yet. It's still too sudden for me.

I laid down on my bed, and tears starting to flow out of my eye. I was sobbing and clutching onto myself. The sound of me crying was getting louder and louder, but I couldn't stop. Maybe (Y/n) and Jeongyeon can even hear it from the living room.

I closed my eyes tightly, and all I could think of is only one sentence.

A sentence that filled my mind for a long time since (Y/n) and me broke up.

"I'm sorry,"

I was bawling my eyes out at the thought of that come into my mind again.

I'm sorry, (Y/n). I really do.

I'm sorry for everything I have done.

I still love you. Do you know that?

But I know that was all my fault.

I'm sorry.

I wish I can go back and undo everything I have done.

Everything that led up to you breaking up with me.

I want to be with you again.

But I know is too late.

You're already moving on...

With someone that you know about since birth.

I can't win that.

Is this how (Y/n) feel when he found out?

Broken, hurt and sadness...

I felt like I wanna cry again.

I was tired, emotionally and physically. My vision was slowly faded into black as I slowly drifted to my sleep.

I'm sorry (Y/n). I really do.