[M] Bloody Night (Mina)

The moon looked so beautiful tonight.

Mina could only look up to the midnight sky above her and lamented about how magnificent the moon was compared to her current state.

Such grace, such beauty, nothing like this fragile woman who walked alone in the park this late into the night, wearing her favorite black hoodie, and trying to hide from people.

Mina let off a pity laugh at herself about how fucked her situation was. Right now, she was hungry, exhausted, weak and can barely walk without collapsing to the ground. All of the exhaustion from doing her assignment and university activity nonstop had finally taken a toll on her body. Mina hadn't been on her regular diet for a while. Only eating whatever her roommate (Y/n) bought for her.

The park around her was pitched black, but not in Mina's vision. She could see the entire park as if it was in the middle of the day. Her senses were all woken up and ready despite her body condition.

She was hungry, and desperately need something to satisfy her hunger. Mina then moved her hand to caress her face but stopped at her lips when she felt 2 pointy fangs poking out of her mouth.

At that moment, Mina realized how lucky she was for listening to (Y/n)'s words about how secluded this park is when it's night time and chose to walk this way. She was so weak to the point that she couldn't use her ability to travel and had to transport like a normal human. She was pretty sure if she chose to walk another way, she will 100% run to the first human within her eyesight.

But it wasn't like she lovveeee to use her power or anything. She preferred to be a normal person, and only use her ability when it needs to be.

Mina stopped and looked around the park to admire how lovely and quiet the park is even at this time of the day. No, she felt like it was significantly more charming than its counterpart in the daytime.

Mina had been walking for a while now, going from the university to her apartment which she shared with her best friend (Y/n). It may seem odd at first glance when you realized that there are a guy and a girl sharing the same room but it wasn't like she cares or anything. (Y/n) is her best friend since she was born. When (Y/n) and she were graduated from high school, they both shared the same dream job and decided to go to the same university. Their apartment, was of course, brought by her parents and given to them as a gift. The relationship between Mina and (Y/n) was so close even when they were in high school, they got shipped as a couple. Both of them were embarrassed by it but they had no choice but to gave in because they wanted to hang out together.

There is a lot of upsides and benefit from living with (Y/n) but there is always one strange incident which occurred whenever she is around him: she always catch a sweet distinctive smell from somewhere. It always making Mina thirst for blood and it only happens when she isn't well-fed or full. The smell simply got weaker when she wasn't hungry, and stronger whenever she needed to feed.

Mina had confronted her parents about the issue in the past, but both of them just laughed it off, telling her that she doesn't need to worry about it and she will eventually understand when she grows up.

Thus why she always feed herself by drinking blood that her parents had packed for her; to prevent any possible risk toward (Y/n). He and his family didn't know that Mina's family were all vampires. Her lineage was all took pride in blending among people, hiding their ability, repressing their thirst, mostly feeding off animal blood and only drinking human blood once in a while. Mina was also worried about when (Y/n) and she grows older.

Mina doesn't age, but (Y/n) does....

After 20-30 years or so, (Y/n) will surely realize the truth about her race, he isn't dumb. Normally Mina's family just move around the world to avoid such topic. Mina has never experienced it before. Her family never stay in the same place longer than 10 years, however, this time, it's different. They truly bounded with (Y/n)'s family, and so does Mina. She never wants to move away from (Y/n), but she knows; She couldn't live in this perfect fantasy forever, alas the truth will unravel itself.