[M] [Pt.1] Iced chocolate (Dahyun)

You are the owner of the high-end coffee shop near a luxurious mall in Seoul. Your cafe is really popular among celebrities, businessmen and the wealthy.

Although you're the owner, you're always working in every day. You barista skill are top-notch, and the fact you're passionate about it makes every customer fall in love with your cafe or the more.

Even though you were living your dream, doing what you loved the most, you couldn't help but get annoyed by some of the customers. They were rich, so they think that they can get away with anything.

Of course, there was also some excellent customer that makes you feel happy that you are working here: some people who are well-mannered and considerate.

And she is one of them.

She always sat in the same spot: ordered the same drink and spending her time chilling in the cafe, playing with her phone or reading some books.

Even though she always wore a mask, you could remember her clearly by her skin; Her skin was smooth and white like tofu. She also had a very distinctive eye smile that makes you happy every time you see it.

Although she regularly visited your cafe, you never knew her name. You both knew each other's faces, of course. She usually just came in, asked for the drink, sometimes dessert with a muffled voice through her mask then went to sit in her table.

It was just an ordinary day; you were ready to close the cafe by yourself because it was almost at the closing time for your cafe. Everything was already in its places. All of the employees were already left. You were alone, ready to close the cafe.

*Knock knock*

You heard the faint knock on the door. You then looked outside and saw her standing there, not sure whether or not to walk in. You were surprised because most of the customer usually doesn't come to your cafe this late.

You gestured your hand to let her know that she could come in. She opened the door and coyly walked in.

"Are you still open?" She asked, looking around the cafe.

"Yeah, I guess but it's only me now,"

"Oh sorry then. Can I still order?"

"Yes, the usual, right?"

"Do you remember it?" She looked surprised. Her eye widened and you could see her lips moving inside that mask of hers.

You walked behind the counter, made the drink for her, and also one more for yourself as well. You walked to her table, put the drinks down carefully then asked her. "Mind if I sit with you?"

She didn't answer but just nodded in return. You sat down at a chair in front of her. You waited for a while and sipping your drink silently, trying to figuring out a way to start the conversation.

But she did it first.

"Hi! Mr.owner. What's your name?" She smiled brightly, even though she was wearing a mask, you could feel it from her eyes.

"My name is (Y/n). What's yours?" You responded, smiling back to her.

She looked down at her iced chocolate, seemed like she doesn't want to answer, and just stirring the drink around with her straw.

"You don't need to answer if you're uncomfortable. I do not mind giving my name to anyone," You quickly added, worried that your favorite customer would feel uncomfortable.

Instead of answering the qurstion, she decided to ask you. "Can I ask you something?" She said, still not looking at you. "What's your favorite girl group?"

"Twice, I don't know them that much but I like them a lot. All my customer seem to like them as well,"

"Who's your bias?" She countinued under her breath, barely audible due to her black mask.

You pretended to think for a bit but the answer in your mind was too obvious to ignore. "Kim Dahyun, I think. She is pale and cute. Her personality is interesting and that why I like her," This seemed to please her as you can see her mouth morphed into a smile under her mask.

"I think she's the most energetic members of Twice -- at least in my opinion. She always gives me the energy that I need to get through the day," You added, making her smile even more visible.

"Aside from 'Kim Dahyun', is there another person that gives you the same vibe as her?" She asked you again; this time looking right at you and barely hiding her smile.

You scratched your neck, embarrassed. Doubting yourself whether or not to answer her question truthfully but alas you decided to it would be best not to lie to her "Actually, it's you. You always give me such a friendly and positive vibe, even if we never really talked. You also never caused any nuisance and giving attitude unlike some customers,"

She looked at you then smiled again, "About telling my name to a stranger, I don't mind it too, but only under 1 condition,"

Your eyebrows curved up slightly, curious by her sentence. "Tell me,"

"Can you pull down all of the shade? Making it look like the cafe is closed but we're still in it," She said in a playful tone then snickering like a kid.

You obligated her somewhat childish request and walked to the window to put the shade down one by one. Then you felt like someone is behind you, and when you looked back, you saw her standing there, smiling. "This looked fun, can I help you?"

You just shrugged and pointed at the next window. She rushed to it and began closing it down in a cute manner, which you couldn't help yourself but smile.

What a cute human being.

Both of you had closed all the shade and went back to sit in the same spot. You were staring awkwardly at her, and she did the same as well. The cafe now covered in shade, you even took some time to locked the door. Now, it was completely closed, except for the fact that you and your favorite customer was still in it.

"So... about my name...," She trailed off as her hand slowly moved to take off her mask.

She put off her mask completely and smiling at you. Her face resembled a striking similarity to someone that you know, your bias.

"My name is Kim Dahyun. Nice to meet you, (Y/n),"

------------------------------

[A/n]

New short and chapter for my main book coming soon, only needed some editing and they will be ready to go.