Part 6

note from author: i'd highly recommend you play the song while reading this~ lmfao

Lisa's P.O.V.

As classes were done, I headed to my locker in order to get my things and head to the mall with Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé.

I was still angry over the Soyeon thing. More shocked and confused, but very angry as well. I knew that she was popular and everyone loved her, but why did she hate me? It's not like I took anything away from her. I sighed without realizing, but I just felt like doing it. This was the first day of school and I already felt uneasy about being here. Why did we even have to move to this place? Thailand was much better. School was easier, I had more friends, my entire family was close to me, I knew the language better...pretty much everything was better. Here, my only friends were Jennie, Jisoo, Rosé, Minnie, and Sorn. Maybe other people would've wanted to be friends with me, but now they're not, since Soyeon humiliated me in my first day here. 

I grabbed my backpack, let it hang on one of my shoulders, and prepared to leave. 

"Still feeling down?" I heard someone from behind me. 

I turned around.

Fuck. 

He shut my locker door and pushed me against it

"W-What are you doing?" I asked him nervously. I started biting my lip, as I was sweating and breathing heavily.

"Isn't it obvious, babygirl?" he asked, smirking. 

Babygirl? I was so nervous, I couldn't even breathe properly anymore. What if the girls will come and see us now?  I thought. Or worse, Soyeon - she probably has APPLE juice with her now. Or a gun. 

"Look, I really have to go, the girls are waiting-" I tried to get away safely, but no chance.

"I'm sure they can wait a bit more", he said calmly. "It won't kill them."

He leaned closer to me, so close that I could feel my abdomen touching his.

"And what about your girlfriend?" I asked, still stressed. 

"I'm breaking up with her tomorrow", he said, as if it was nothing.

As he said that, I got chills all over my body.

"What?! Why?!" I exclaimed.

"Because of what she did today", he said. He paused for a little, then grabbed my hand. "I don't want anyone touching my babygirl." 

Hello~ I hope y'all liked this chapter where some Liskook action is actually starting to happen. I'll think, maybe I'll post a smut chapter as well but I need my readers' approval in the comments down below first, lol. Also, when I finish this book I want to make one with another Blackbangtan couple, but I don't know which. I was thinking of Yoonnie or Jinsoo, but I'd rather let you guys vote. Cya!~