Part 9

Lisa's P.O.V.

When I got my phone back from Minnie, I ran to my locker in order to get my things, since class started in 10 minutes and I had to get there on time. 

"Hey, Lisa-yah!" Sorn greeted me smiling as she arrived next to me in the lockers area. Sorn's locker was two away from mine, whilst right next to me I had Wendy on the left and Tzuyu on the right. Sorn seemed sweaty and tired, as if she'd just run an entire marathon - she probably played basketball for the entire break again just to impress Yoongi oppa. Her hair was messy, while her thin black leggings were full of dirt from her knees and down. I smiled to myself. This girl really is in love.

"Hey, Sorn unnie!" I greeted her as well, after getting lost in thought as I pictured her and Yoongi oppa playing basketball together on a hot autumn day like this one. "How are you?"

"I'm great", she approved with a short nod of her head and a loud sigh. "Tired and completely not in the mood for my last class, but great."

Soft chuckles came out of my mouth without me even realizing, but I just found it funny how lazy Sorn unnie suddenly decided to play her heart out in a basketball game with BTS and a few popular girls like Yuqi or Shuhua. As far as I knew, Shuhua liked Hoseok oppa, so that's why she was there. And Yuqi...either to accompany Shuhua, flirt, or actually play basketball. Probably flirt, I thought, and laughed out loud, causing Sorn to look at me awkwardly, like I just spoke Chinese to her. 

"Well, see you some other time, Lisa-yah", Sorn said smiling, and passed by me caressing my shoulder in a friendly way. "I really have to go. Bye!" and she left, leaving me standing there vacantly. 

I approached my locker in order to pull my notebooks out of my bag, and realized it was already open. I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering what could've happened with it. Who else knows my combination? I thought, trying to remember ever giving anyone my combination. I don't think I gave it to anyone, like, EVER. Only that Chaeyoung girl knows it, like, Dahyun's friend, but because she peeked, not because I told her - and she isn't in school today anyways, so what happened? 

Anyways, I'll be late if I keep wasting time thinking of it. As I got my notebooks, I pushed my bag back into my locker, and I realized there was a piece of paper right under it. Shit, it's covered in that juice I accidentally spilled yesterday, I thought frowning. But it's fine, I can still read it. I ran my index finger through the letters as I read, and tried to keep calm as every single word triggered the hell out of me. 

Hey, Lisa. I just wanted to clarify this in case you haven't understood. Even if I broke up with Soyeon, I still have deep feelings for her. And they won't leave me too soon. Trust me, I do not have any feelings for you and I would never. We barely know each other. Let's rather stay friends.

- Jungkook

My heart felt heavy as I read the little note. Let's rather stay friends? What is that supposed to mean? Does he not want me in his life, even after he called me babygirl and all that? I agree that we barely know each other - after all, he hasn't ever seen me until last week, but my intuition just told me he had feelings for me. But, no. Seems like it was just me. 

A deep, heavy sigh escaped my lips.

Jeon Jungkook, you fucker. 

---

Hewwo everyone! I have an announcement for all of my followers that are Taennie (Jennie + Taehyung) shippers. I am going to be writing a Taennie story in the same time as this one, and I will be uploading a chapter for both stories daily. Cya!~~