Part 8

Lisa's P.O.V.

"Hey!" Minnie said, approaching me as I was sitting alone. "Why are you in a locker?" she giggled loudly.

Indeed, I was sitting - or, better said, hanging - inside of my locker, with its door open.

"Well, this is why", I said, and lifted my phone that I was holding, to show her what I was doing. "I don't want to get caught."

"Ooh, you're living dangerously, I see", she said. "Since when though? You never did this before. What are you doing there that is so important?" she asked, and turned around to see.

A wave of panic suddenly moved through my body. I was watching Jungkook's performance from two years ago, and I didn't want her to see - although she was my very close friend, I didn't feel like telling her I liked him. 

"N-Nothing", I burst, and closed my phone. "I mean, not your business."

"Lisa, chill", she said. "What are you doing there and why won't you tell me?"

"Cause I don't want to", I replied, and stuck my tongue out childishly.

"Okay then..." she said, and prepared to leave. Or at least I thought so.

As I opened my phone again, she turned around briefly and shoved the phone out of my hand, running with it.

"Hey, give it back!" I shouted, and ran after her as fast as I could.

Didn't realize that I left my locker open with all of my belongings in it.

Soyeon's P.O.V.

I walked down the hallway with Yuqi and Mina, not even knowing where I was heading towards - just talking a little walk, but indoors. 

"Hey, who's locker is that?" Mina asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion. We all looked where she was looking, and saw a locker widely open. "Who is so careless to leave their locker open like this? Anyone could look through their things, you know", she sneered.

"I'm pretty sure it's Lisa's", Yuqi said. "You can tell by the Blackpink picture on the inside of the door, and by the bag."

In a few seconds, we saw Miyeon approach us running.

"Yuqi, Mina, come RIGHT NOW!" she said, and grabbed them by the hand. They all left running. Now, it was my job to get revenge on Lisa for taking Jungkook away from me. 

I took a piece of paper and began writing.