Chapter: 二

Yu Hao rubbed his hands across his arms, the morning air feeling cold. He didn't want to go inside, though. He had to wait for Zi Xuan. He peered back and forth up the streets once again, searching for him.

Suddenly, two strong hands wrapped around his waist, forcing him to turn around. Yu Hao almost threw a punch, but instead a smile broke out across his face.

"Hi."

Zi Xuan laughed, the eyes covered by black rimmed glasses crinkling in delight. "Hi. Did I surprise you?" Yu Hao smiled, his hands now on Zi Xuan's waist.

"A little. You're lucky I didn't hit you." Zi Xuan laughed again.

Yu Hao couldn't help starting at his lips. Wow, they looked so kissable at this moment.

Luckily, Zi Xuan was thinking the same thing, as he leaned in, capturing Yu Hao's lips in a tasteful kiss.

It ended too early, though, Zi Xuan pulling away. Yu Hao pouted, his hands hardly making their way to his boyfriend's neck.

"I'm hungry. Let's go eat." He said, pulling away from Yu Hao, but managing to still take his hand, giving a reassuring squeeze.

Yu Hao's heart was about to bust from how much love he was receiving. Zi Xuan even pulled the chair out for him before he sat down. "Such a gentleman." He teased, making Zi Xuan giggle shyly.

They ordered breakfast, taking about nothing important. A thought suddenly came to his mind.

"Do you think... we're gonna... tell people about us, yet?" He said, looking docilely at Zi Xuan.

"I uhh... I actually went to Cheng En for advice before we met in the gym. I think he'll probably pry the information out of me today, one way or another." He smiled softly. "So I guess we'll have to come out, eventually."

Yu Hao smiled, putting his hands across the table. "I'm not ashamed, you know. To be with you. I actually feel so so lucky."

"I know that, Yu Hao." He grinned, taking Yu Hao's hands, smiling across at him. The action almost made Yu Hao pass out. God, he loved this boy so much.

After they finished breakfast, (Zi Xuan paid), they walked to school together. They didn't even need to hold hands to feel the togetherness. But Yu Hao still wanted to, only letting go so they could go into the school.

Cheng En poked Zi Xuan's back with a pen, repeatedly. Zi Xuan was not paying attention to him, and he really, really wanted to know what had happened yesterday between him and Yu Hao.

"Zi Xuan... Zi Xuan!" He whisper-yelled. "Please, take a break for one minute. I want to talk to you!"

Zi Xuan turned around in his chair. "What do you want? I'm busy."

Cheng En grinned winningly, knowing he had beaten Zi Xuan's patience. "You never told me what happened with Yu Hao. Did you accept him?" Cheng En's eyes were large with curiosity. Zi Xuan tried to keep the smirk off his face.

"Yes, of course I did. Now I can go back to working?"

"No. What happened after you confessed? What did he say?"

"He didn't say anything. I... I kissed him."
Cheng En was taken aback, making Zi Xuan roll his eyes. He had been best friends with this guy for so long. He knew he had never kissed anyone before, never even had a girlfriend. He was too focused on volleyball for that. But now, his best friend was actually in a relationship... and with Yu Hao?

"What!! Qiu Zi Xuan! In all the years I've known you, you've never kissed anyone!"

"So what? You think I'm a bad kisser?"

"I didn't say that."

"You implied it."

Cheng En laughed. "Wait until I tell Xiao Xiao. She will make you guys pose for her Yaoi photos." When he said this, Zi Xuan laughed. "And she'll make us go on a double date. Just so she can watch you two the whole time."
Zi Xuan shook his head good-heartedly, turning back around. "Hey, but, if you and Yu Hao want, there's a party on Friday night that most of the team is going to. You guys should come."

"I'll ask Yu Hao." Zi Xuan said, knowing full well Yu Hao would go anywhere with him.
"Okay. Great." Grinned Cheng En.