Epilogue

Yu Hao finished his volleyball season the best in the province, receiving a scholarship to a amazing sports university by Hong Kong. Zi Xuan, recognized by his phenomenal grades and an essay, was able to get into another sports school only an hour away.

They visited each other frequently, staying together until they both finished university. It had been four years since they had the argument, but they both knew what was coming.

Zi Xuan became Yu Hao's Coach and Yu Hao began to train for Olympic trials.

They lived together, trained together, did everything together.

When his wedding day came, Yu Hao was a nervous wreck. The only thing that kept him going was looking into the pews and seeing his mom dabbing at her eyes with a tissue.

Zi Xuan was crying too, until he looked out in the crowd and saw his mother and father sitting in his section, smiling at him.

They said 'I do'.

And as their hands intertwined, their lips touched, and they pulled away, the crowd cheered, and Zi Xuan embraced Yu Hao, holding him like the dream he was.

~fin

A/N:

And that is it, my dears!

I wish we could do a vote on this app. I'm wondering what I should write next... maybe a sequel to this book? I was also thinking of republishing one of my original Asian BL's on this app, but I'm wondering what you guys want to read.

I think I'll do a CTL AU and republish some of my old bl stories!

Anyway, that's all for now! Please vote and comment!

Love you all!