Chapter 48: Nostalgia

Happy Reading:)

_________________________

Derina's POV-

I woke up on the bed, with Mason, really, really close to me and a real nice smell.

That sounded bad but it was true. And what was more surprising was that Mason's hand was around me in a really protective manner. In a movie, this would've been romantic. Really romantic. But we were in reality.

We were sitting on the couch last night. I don't know how I came on the bed. Oh and what will his parents think if they see us waking up together in Mason's bedroom?

I was trying to get up. But then I thought for a second, sleeping like this felt so comfortable. He smelled really good.

So I carefully turned to look at him. He was at peace.

But then it hit me. I was acting creepy. These days, I was only thinking about him, kissing him, smelling him and all that rubbish. I was thinking about us together. I need to clear my mind.

"You're staring."

I snapped my eyes up at him. God he was awake. Did he not have morning breath? Because we were close and if he did have it, I would've smelled it. And he had closed his eyes again.

"I'm not. I just woke up. And you know what, you're the one who's almost over me." I said.

"Doesn't look like you have a problem with that, do you?" He asked and pulled me closer with a jerk. We were not even one centimeter apart. And he opened his eyes. And his morning voice was so-

Oh no, No, no. This was not good.

"I do have a problem." I pushed him and got up. Thank God he wasn't shirtless. "And what am I doing on your bed?"

"You slept on the couch. I had to carry your fat ass all the way to the bed. So I thought my bed was closer than your bed, in your bedroom. So I put you on my bed. And then I was so exhausted after picking you up that I slept here too. Because hey, it's my bed."

"I don't believe you just said that I was fat." I said and walked to his door.

But he was rambling and God, he looked so adorable with messy hair and yawning in between. Couldn't I just grab him and kiss him already? Yeah, I couldn't. However tempting it sounds.

And how many times did he say the word "bed"?

"Derina, I was kidding okay-" He said but I slammed the door of his room shut and walked into my room.

___________________________

So the little time in the house, I ignored Mason.

I know that he didn't mean it about me being fat, and I wasn't angry for that. I just felt odd after waking up next to him. We were getting closer and it scared me.

I had been talking to Alexander. He was nice actually. He was funny and a total flirt.

I was just roaming on the roof garden, yeah his house has a nice garden and a huge one top. My phone rang. A text from Mason.

"We have to leave at 7. Please start getting ready." -M

What even? It was just 4:30 right now.

"Have you seen what time it is?"-D

"You will take forever to get ready. 100 ball events will start and get over in that much time." -M

"That's just over exaggerating. Plus, I never know when I'll meet the man of my dreams, so I have to look good all the time." -D

This was the best reply to Mason. It will sure burn. I did a small evil laugh like Muuhahhahaha.