Chapter 52: Fifty shades

Happy Reading:)

_________________________

Derina's POV-

He broke the kiss, which was heated. We were both panting heavily.

His breath hit the side of my neck. He went up to my ear and kissed me behind my earlobe. I was standing there, helpless. I have never felt so weak. And good weak, not bad. He found his way back to my throat and kissed me there.

"Mason." God, that voice was so husky and almost a moan. He knew exactly what he was doing because I felt him smile against my skin.

He was enjoying this.

"I guess we should go." I said.

"I guess we should just stay here." He said.

"Mason, stop." I somehow came out of his hold. He immediately made a sad face. I threw a cushion at him. We were in the boys room.

Everything was fine. It happened really very easily. I am happy, but Mason and I have always had lots of problems whenever we came together. I don't know why, but there's a little fear inside me. I feel like something will happen. We won't get what we want so easily.

________________________

"I'm in love with you Derina."

"You're the one for me."

Dan, Jess everyone was making fun of us. I know it was cheesy. But hey they don't need to drag it so much.

''Enough guys." I said somehow between chuckling.

I got up and went to the kitchen. I need something to eat. I was looking through the food and preparing coffee, someone cleared their throat.

"Mason." I turned and said. A little breathless looking at him and because that voice was sudden, I got a mini heart attack.

Now that we had confessed, we were on a weird position again.

"What are you doing?" He was walking towards me with every word.

"I was just making a sandwich. Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Very." He said. God he looked so good. Plus I didn't think he was talking only about 'hungry for food.'

I rolled my eyes. Only Mason could look so good in a simple grey hoody and shorts.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He was really close to me now. I could just feel it.

"Yeah, what are you going to do about it? Go all Christian Grey on me?" I snorted.

"That, is one nice fantasy of mine."

My heartbeat escalated quickly. Only he could have this effect on me without even touching me. Mason and his Fifty shades.

"Eat." I turned around and gave him a sandwich.

His phone rang.

"Hello Jackson. Yes I want it on the helipad. We will be there at 2."

Did he just say helipad?

______________________

"Today is our last day here. I don't want to go back." Kyra said.

"Nobody wants to go back baby. We have the last exams to give." Nathan said.

Yeah, I'd forgotten about that.

"Let's just enjoy the last day, okay." Jess said but she was sad about going back too.