Chapter 12: The Race

Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying .

Happy Reading:)

___________________________

Derina's POV-

Everyone was to meet at one spot and there, we would settle in the cars and leave for the race. So I had to go at Mason's place.

I've never seen anything like this before. It's gonna be an awesome experience. I guess.

I had to wear something warm but not something too warm, it was not that cold at night. So I wore a blue sleeveless top, leggings, high boots and pulled a grey sweater over the top. I told my driver that he had to drop me at Mason's and take the car back. We were taking Derek's truck so that we could stand in the trunk while watching the race, and Nick's and Mason would take his audi.

I reached Mason's house, that was an understatement because his house was white and almost like the whitehouse! It was pretty

I reached Mason's house, that was an understatement because his house was white and almost like the whitehouse! It was pretty. Guards everywhere, a fountain in the middle, trees lined on the sides of the driveway. They were rich, very very rich.

When I got down from the car, everyone was already there with their trucks and cars. All dressed in leather jackets and boots, but my eyes stopped on Mase. Why was he so hot?

He was leaning on his navy blue Audi, he wore a white t-shirt and black jeans and white shoes. It was not dark yet so he had worn his Ray-Bans.

His black leather jacket was kept on the bonnet of his beautiful car. He saw me and our eyes met. He smiled and I smiled back. When everyone saw me, they got inside the two trucks and then I walked towards them.

"You're late", Jessica shouted.

"Sorry, where am I sitting?" I asked.

Derek's truck had, Dan, Cam and Rebecca.

Nick's truck had Jess, Nathan and Kyra.

"With me." Mason said. Him and I? Only? Why?

"I-I can go with Derek or-" I started but then Nick took off without saying anything and Jess winked at me.

"Mason can't go alone in his car, go with him." Derek said. Why me?

Mason smirked and opened the passenger door for me. I huffed and sat.

He jogged to the driver's side. He looked so good. His abs were noticable. And his muscles peeking from under his sleeves and his tattoo on the right upper arm. He looked like one hot racer today.

"Am I making you nervous today?" He asked me. What do you know, you make me nervous all the time.

"Why would I be nervous?" I asked with full confidence. He didn't reply and just shook his head and cranked the car and took off behind Derek.