Chapter:4 Velvet

As I woke up its 6:30 I sigh as I said "Wow to early".Then Chara was up surprised at you because its unusual to see you early she scream and it woke up Frisk and Asriel.Frisk is surprised as she saw me and Asriel didn't care and ask."What the F*ck was that!?"

Chara:"Ummm... Its unusual to see my older brother wake up this early".she smiled

Frisk:"Brother usually wake up every 11:00-11:30 though that's unusual".

I sigh and I pat there head and I apologize to asriel cause he wake up early.We Teleported to the Canteen and we saw Team RWBY and JNPR waving at us we didn't hesitate to go closer we seat down next to them and I saw Velvet Being Bullied by a Guy with an armor and his team I clinched my fist and then Ruby ask.

Ruby:"Sans? You OK?".she ask in a worried state.

Me:"Ohhh yeah.... Whose that guy?".as I pointed to the guy with an armor.

Ruby:"Its Cardin the bully of Beacon".she said in a angry voice

I stand up and said "Hey guys i'ma teach this guy a lesson OK?" As they give you a thumbs up and in there worried faces but Frisk and Chara said "Do your Line OK brother!!!!" I sigh and pat there heads "Ok Kiddo's" I replied as I walk to him.

(Rubys POV)
What does Frisk and Chara meant "Do your line" hmm I didn't hesitate and ask them.

Ruby:"Hey Chara? What do you mean about Do your line?".

Chara:"Just Watch its a surprise Brother doesn't like Bullies so watch Brother do his trick".She smiled

Ruby:"O-OK I hope its good though"

((Y/N) POV

As I walk To Cardin He said to Velvet. "Look its real"he said as he holds Velvets ear.I grab Cardin by the Neck and I said loudly to let Frisk And Chara hear."Hey Pal? WANNA HAVE A BAD TIME".I said calmly as I stare at him without my eye he said. "Why should I? She's a creep a Faunus how Filthy is that?" . I heard that Word Creep my eye starts to Flash blue. "Welp I guess its a yes then,No one says to my Friend like that,And if you got a problem With a faunus Im adopted by a monster so I'll leave you be if you wanna try it again I'll end you". I let go of him as he and his team ran away I started to relax as I saw Velvet kneeling I gave her a hand.

Velvet:"T-thanks (Y/-".you put your finger in her mouth and it made her blush

Me:"Sssshhhh dont say my name here OK call me sans OK?".you smile at her

Velvet said "O-ok Sans thanks.....Well I got to go". she says as she holding her ear but you grab her hand and said. "wait let's go to the Nurses office I don't like you get hurt I Like to keep my promise ya know" You rub her ear and you turn around and see Team RWBY and JNPR waving and you saw Blake smiling you wave at them and you two walk out as Velvet blushing.

Me:"Hey cmon relax no ones gonna hurt you now".you said while your rubbing her ear gently.

Velvet:"Thanks (Y/N) I owe you one".You stop rubbing her ear and you patted her head and smile

Me:"Cmon your a lovely friend I like you.....". You blush

Velvet:"W-what?".She blushes intensely

Me:"I-i mean I like you as a friend".You blush intensely

Then the when you two arrive at the nurses clinic you helped the nurse to heal Velvets ear.When its done you two Went out and you saw Velvet getting sleepy while walking you ask.

Me:"Hey you OK?".

Velvet:"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine just sleepy that's all".

Me:"Cmere".you grab her Hand and see her blushing.