Chapter:5 Family?

As I woke up at 7:00am Weekend I was happy that Velvet Asked me to hang out later.Before I got out I saw my three team mates sleeping I woke up Frisk and I said to her."Kiddo Wake up its 7:00am".All she did was Shrug and I went to the kitchen and get water to put in there faces and I said in my Playful Voice."Buddies You three are gonna have a bad time".I pour water at Frisk and Chara.Chara said. "WHAT THE HELL!!". Frisk just cleaned her face and Asriel woke up when Chara Shouted.I sigh and grab my three teammates and we teleported to the Canteen and saw the Team RWBY and JNPR we went near them and Chara said.

Chara:"Bro Let's eat'".

Me:"Sure I can eat a bit.How about you Frisk,Asriel?".

Frisk and Asriel:"OK let's eat!!!"

Me:*chuckle*"you two are cute Ya know that".I said while patting there head.

As they smiled at me,we order food Chara got Chocolate for breakfast which is normal to her and Frisk and Asriel had Chicken Wings and I got...........An apple .they looked at me confused then Chara ask. "Bro? An Apple really?". "Yep I said a bit right".I replied as they giggle at me.We sat down Next to Team RWBY and JNPR we ate but Ozpin announced.

Ozpin(speaker):"Can (Y/N) W.D come here at my office and bring your sisters with you.

Frisk:"Ozpin....".

Chara:"Just said your name to them bro.....".

Me:*Shakes head*"Ohh No.

Ruby:"Is that you Brother?".

(RUBYS POV)

"Is that you Brother?".I said Sans Look at me with a warm smile. "Hey My Little Red Rose". He said I rush to him and hug him tightly and tears roll to my cheek.When I hug him I saw him Smiling."Cmon you miss me?". "YESSS YOU KNOW I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!". I let go and turn around and see yang Crying.

Yang:"B-big B-brother?"

Me:"Its Sans Yang Don't call me (Y/N) like were close".

Yang:"Bro!!!! Please Forgive me".She ran and about to hug (Y/N).

Me:"Stop.Please Yang I need to think before I can forgive you".he sigh

Yang cries while Brother is still smiling.After the Crying scene (Y/N)teleported us and his other sisters to Ozpins Office.

((Y/N) POV)
As we teleported I saw Dad and Papyrus smiling at me and then Frisk and Chara said while Running."DAD!!!".they hugged dad like theres no tommorow I chuckle and I gave dad a hug.

Dad:"So son how's Beacon?".

I was about to say something but Chara stopped me from talking and she said. "Dad (Y/N) got a girlfriend".

Dad:"R-Really?. Wow isn't that right my son has a Girlfriend now hmm I'm impress".

I face palms and saw Chara and Frisk Laughing while Asriel didn't care.Then someone open the door rapidly I was shocked as I saw the four Ruler Of the HELLHOLE. There's Summer,Raven,Tai,and Qrow.I chuckle seeing them back as my eye started tearing up and my left eye started to glow blue and its blazing.Summer said.

Summer:"(Y/N),son you-".

Me:"DONT (Y/N)ME SUMMER AND DONT YOU EVER CALL ME SON GOT THAT!!!"

Tai:"(Y/N) don't you say that to your mom".

Me:"WOW MY MOM?? I DONT HAVE A MOM I ONLY HAVE A DAD AND ITS NOT YOU,YOUR AN ASSHOLE".

Ozpin:"Language (Y/N) what happened to your eye?".

Lost Soul (neglected,abused,male reader) X RWBY(Velvet)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara