Chapter:9 She's back

(Third persons POV)

Y/N woke up at 11:00 am and then his team put a note at his forehead saying.

Dear Leader and Brother
Hey its Me Frisk we went to Professor Ports
Class we tried to wake you but you won't budge so we decided to leave you.so see ya at the lunch room frisk out peace.

Y/N sigh and quickly Change to his Regular Clothes and teleport at the lunch room he saw Team RWBY,JNPR AND UNDR his team he sigh and seat down and said lazily.

Y/N:"welp I'm still sleepy".

RWBY and JNPR:"don't sleep or someone Will leave you....".

Y/N:"huh?"

Then someone covered his eyes and he smile.

(Velvet's POV)

When we arrive I quickly ran to the lunch room where I saw Y/N seating I quickly wrap my hand at his eyes and he said.

Y/N:"I know its you Vel".

Velvet:"I missed you.you know".,

Y/N:"your not the only one".he smile at me

He stand up and Hug me I hug him back then team RWBY,JNPR and Team UNDR said 'Awww' I blush and let go of Y/N I said to him.

Velvet:"Any fun?".

Ruby:"Brother didn't have fun because Your not here!".

WBY and JNPR:"Yep!"

Y/N blush and look away I giggle and Hug him back I hope this hug will never end
then He said.

Y/N:"Let's dance Bunny~".

Velvet:"OK sure but there's no music".

Y/N:"Don't worry about that.Chara! Hit it!".

Chara:"Sure thing Bro!".

Then a slow music started to play I smile and blush when I saw Y/N smiling at me.He quickly Wrap his arm at my waist that made me Blush harder.We started to Dance I was happy to see my Prince again. We dance until they started to yell.

All:"Kiss,Kiss,Kiss,Kiss!!"

I look down and Blush I heard Y/N sigh he then Touch my Cheek I blush intensely. He quickly Gave me a kiss in the Cheek which it made me to hug him I ran to Coco and Hide behind Her Y/N smile and Sigh he Close his eyes and Snores? I don't really know I got close to him and see his Sleeping I Stare at him for a second then Coco said.

Coco:"Well First Y/N now Velvets addicted".

Velvet:"What?"