Chapter:10 Explaination

(Y/Ns POV)

When Xander walked out of the cafeteria I ran to him and I saw him getting ready in the bullhead.I sigh and ran to him and ask.

You:"Hey...What happened back there?"

Xander:*sigh*"I-I...I just"

You:"What?"

Xander:"Well....Me,Ruby and Yang are bestfriends since Were Kids"

You:"And what happened?'

Xander:*Sigh*"Ok"

FlashBack
Xanders POV

When I was walking outside I saw Yang and Ruby Crying. I sigh and ran to them and ask.

Xander:"Hey"

Y,R:"Xander!"

They hugged me and I hug them back I looked at them and I smile.Then I Saw a Bush Move I pushed Yang and Ruby Back and a Beowolve slash my Chest.I cough blood and turn to Yang and Ruby.I said.

Xander:"Y-Yang?"

Yang:"Xander!"

Xander:"G-Go and don't look back!"

Yang:"Xander please! Let's go!"

Xander:"Just.Yang I promise I'll see you again"

Yang:"Please there must be an another way!"

Xander:"Bye Yang....I'll never forget you"

Yang:"Xander No!!!"

I ran to the Beowolve and smile I summoned to Red tentacles at my Back and my Right eye turns into Red.I Pierce the two Tentacles in the Beowolves Chest.Then I disable my Semblance and ran away from Yang and the Beowolve...After the Battle I see Yang Crying and I saw Qrow Patting her shoulder and carry her back home.

Flashback end
Y/N POV

When I heard his Story I saw him Tearing up and Then he chuckle. I was confused why he's Smiling.I patted his Back and Smile.Then I said

You:"Your a Great friend Xander"

Xander:"I know..."

You:"I just don't know why you left"

Xander:"That's a secret mine to keep".

I sigh and sat down to my seat then he sat down beside me and then he ask.

Xander:"So Yang and you are brothers huh?"

You:"Yup but back then I'm just there punching bag"

Xander:"Yang wouldn't do that",

You:"Yeah...."

When the bullhead took of I saw the horde of Grimms walking towards the Village. I sigh and see Xander stand up and smirks.I turn to him and he ask.

Xander:"Hey wanna jump?"

You:"Nahh I'll teleport"

Xander:"Your loss.Welp See Ya!"

He opened the bullhead and jumped down and charge at the hordes.I chuckle I teleport down and watch him land.When he land he smile and Close his eyes.I was confused and I saw him opened his eyes again.But his right Eye change his Black to deep red.He smirk and summon Four Tentacle behind his back and start piercing at the beowolves.He ask.

Xander:"Hey wanna fight or what?"

I smile and I activated my semblance and summon two large Gaster blasters.And shot the Grimms.He stare at me and said