Chapter One

Hey guys, its my first book. I hope you all like it. I wanted to try my hand at writing and I've always been obsessed with fantasies. Hence I decided to start with the werewolf genre:)

---

The night was cold and the campfire was the only source of heat as the girls snuggled closer to the fire. It was one of the very few trips Amelia agreed to go on, since she entered university. The semester had just ended and the girls needed a break.

"Truth" Amelia announced as the bottled landed on her.

"What's going on between you and Jay?" Grace asked as the girls started hooting.

Her best friend Grace could never keep her mouth shut! She had now announced it to the whole world that there was something. A flustered Amelia glared at grace.

"Nothing"

"Boo!! You're such a liar, Mel. How could you hide your feelings from your friends?" Eva quipped.

"These are the type of things you need to spill when it's just girls! Come on, don't be a spoilt sport" Maria added.

"Whatever is revealed here stays between us. All of us are sharing our secrets, don't be shy, Mel. Tell us, did he ask you out or something?" Grace teased.

"Fine!" Amelia gave in "He just asked me out! I didn't reply to him yet. That's it. Now can we spin the bottle?" Amelia replied. She didn't want to tell it to the girls yet. Especially when she wasn't sure of her decision. But Grace couldn't keep a single thing to herself...

The game continued but Amelia remained distracted as the thought weighed upon her. She agreed to go camping with the girls so that she could distract herself. She didn't want to face it, but the topic had sprung right in front of her. So much for running away from problems...

Jay had asked her out. The most charming guy on campus.

Should she say yes and see how things work out?

"MEL?"

Amelia jumped at the sound of grace.

"thinking about something that starts with J?"

"SHUTUP" Amelia hit grace lightly as grace faked pain. Amelia rolled her eyes and joined in the conversation.

"....so she didn't know how to react when she got that text. She didn't believe it at first but it was too late" Maria said.

"And then? What happened after that?" Eva asked.

"they found her body on campus...till date people believe that her ghost haunts the left wing"

"Stop it" grace interrupted.

"oh my god! is Gracie scared? Andrea mocked.

"continue the story" Amelia said as she stuck out her tongue at grace.

"so once someone was in the library and she didn't realise that it had gotten quite late. Most of them had left and the library was deserted. She wanted to keep the books back when the lights went out." Maria continued.

The girls huddled close to each other as they listened to the story of the famous ghost that haunted their campus.

"so she switched on her mobile flashlight and spotted the ghost right in front of her! Shocked, she dropped her cell when a voice whispered close to her neck

'There's no way out of here'

"OKAY STOP" Grace screamed.

The girls laughed as grace started shooting chips at everyone.