10 months of hell

Midoriya awoke to his phones alarm, an All Might theme... as always... He got up and headed for his wardrobe where he pulled out a green tracksuit. He got it on and ran through his house only stopping to say goodbye to his mother Inko Midoriya. He hugged her and ran off to the beach. He checked the time and it was 6 in the morning. He looked around the trashed beach and found him... All Might. Midoriya walked closer to the man towering above the small boy. "Young Midoriya! Ah finally, its time to start the process to make you a worthy successor!" He said with such confidence Midoriya only hoped to gain. There he stood a stick of a boy, he was on the level of Small Might. "Right young Midoriya! First you have to follow this very simple training plan while doing school and clean this beach!" He shouted causing Midoriya to lose all colour and life from his body. However he came back with a broken smile since this little cinnamon roll had no confidence, but being Izuku he got straight to cleaning. He picked up a tire and walked to the car to which he would get rid of things. He then went for a cabinet... He moved it slightly and All Might sat on it, "Jeez this is harder now you're on it, you weigh 600 pounds!" He said strugglingm "I'll have you know, i weigh 560 pounds, i lost weight!" He replied.

Izuku spent his day cleaning, well attempting to clean since he failed on his first day. However All Might gave Midoriya his 'American Dream' plan. He looked over it and saw his dietary requirements, his workout schedule and how to fit school into it... this was going to be help for our cinnamon roll. He ran home and as doing so he studied his new plan for the next 10 months. For some reason in his head he remembered long black hair with bangs and onyx eyes. He snapped out of it as he walked into a lamp post. He stumbled back and heard a sigh from someone, Izuku looked to see who it was and he saw Momo Yaoyorozu standing giggling, "O-O-O-Oh hey Y-Y-Yaoyorozu! W-W-What's with t-t-t-the classy a-a-a-attire?" He asked stuttering a lot, she wore a red shirt that was tucked into a black pencil skirt. She looked down at it and was confused with what he said. "Oh this? this is my casual attire," She said not in a bragging way but as she was confused with what he meant. "W-W-Well you look very beautiful- I MEAN cute- I MEAN... you look nice!" He said with a blush forming at his cheeks, Yaoyorozu blushed and looked away when he said what he said. "W-W-W-Well i better be going, i need to find my limo, i was just shopping at the mall." She said with an innocent face. After that she left. Midoriya however felt as if his chest was about to burst. His face was a shade of red and his smile was very, very broken. He once again waddled home and made his way to his room passing out once more...

The following weeks he got up everyday, he did 70 push ups, 70 sit ups and 100 burpees. After that he would eat his breakfast which was outlined on his 'American Dream' plan. After he would head to the beach and move more rubbish per day. Each day he got stronger and stronger. That was till he had one run with All Might in the park. Midoriya collapsed on the ground, "Young midoriya, i outlined the plan to help with your boy, you are either pushing yourself or not doing enough!" The Pro hero said to the boy, he slowly started to get up... "I knew i had to work harder than everyone, i need to push myself!" He shouted rising anew. This brought a smile to the already smiley All Might. "Good answer, young Midoryia..." he said, afterwards Midoriya would always clean the beach, he would spend hours moving all the rubbish, However during the 4th month people came to the beach during the day and he cleaned at night. He worked tiredly on that beach till it was done. The more he put in the stronger he became. What he didn't know was that on a fateful night, a certain black haired girl would see him clean the beach. She saw the boy work, however she let him be and walked away feeling something in her chest. a thud of sorts for the boy, she ignored the feelings of course.

Midoriya just spent his days following his plan, the longer he did this the stronger he became and the less it hurt. But at the time he would always think of black hair and onyx eyes, he never knew why so all he did was ignore the feeling. Eventually he cleared that beach, every piece of scrap, every piece rubbish and every piece of dirt was cleared. As Small Might came he saw the little boy standing proud screaming his lungs out early in the morning. "OH MY... GOD!" He said turning into his All Might form. The tired boy remembered all of what had happened to him.. He remembered his emotional wreck self when he was told he was quirkless... He remembered when he was called worthless by Bakugo... He remembered meeting All Might and being told he was his successor... it all flashed by in a second...