The Flame of heroism

After the exams Midoriya had made some friends after people heard about him. For once he knew what friendship was since he hasn't had any since he was 4. These included the red haired kid named Eijiro Kirishima, a girl who was like a frog named Tsuyu Asui, a blonde haired kid with black in a lightning bolt named Denki Kaminari and finally the pink skinned girl named Mina Ashido. That lunch they all sat together talking and laughing. That was till Midoriya looked up from his lunch and saw non other than Momo Yaoyorozu staring at him. They both formed a slight blush and both looked away. Everyone looked confused at the action and didn't notice the blush both parties formed. They finished eating their lunch and Midoriya and Yaoyorozu tried not to blush the thought of each other made their hearts beat a little faster.

After this they all went back to class and waited till they heard the door open. They looked to entered, it was non other than All Might. "I AM HERE.  LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" The hero shouted busting through the door, everyone cheered for the hero but Midoriya, Bakugo and Todoroki. "I will be here as your hero studies teacher, today it's heroes vs villains. We will pair you up randomly and then the heroes must get the bomb while the villains have to protect it." The hero told everyone earning a round of 'yes' and 'woohoo'. All Might then grabs a remote and presses a button bringing out the suits for each student earning more cries of joy. Everyone looked happy seeing their requested suits, "Now go get dressed students,"with that everyone ran to grab their suits and headed to the changing rooms. Everyone put on their costumes and walked out of the darkened tunnels like heroes... A tear ran down All Might's face seeing his class.

"Hello class, lets decide the teams!" Said the hero with the smile. He picked up a box and draws teams.

He shouted the teams till he said the final 2 teams... "Kirishima and Mirdoriya vs Iida and Bakugo!" The looks on Kirishima and Midoriya's faces were the polar opposite. Kirishima's was one of joy to be put with Midoriya while Midoriya's was one of pure terror. "Hey Midoriya! lets beat em!" Shouted Kirishima and Midoriya was shaking from fear he hesitantly high fived Kirishima. Then he looked over at Bakugoto see him with explosions in his palm, scaring him more. The Villains would be Iida and Bakugo and the heroes are Midoriya and Kirishima. The Villains head off to their bomb. "So Midoriya, got a plan?" asked Kirishima while he tested his hardening quirk. "Y-Y-Yeah, kacch-Bakugo will come for me, you head up to Iida and take him down and get the bomb while i deal with kacch-I MEAN BAKUGO!" He said with the slip up, "Wait what did you call him?" "Kachhan... it was his nickname." This made Kirishima laugh his ass off thinking of the explosive jackass with a nickname. Then All Might tell's everyone its time...

The heroes then stormed into the building. Kirishima and Midoriya heard Bakugo's voice from down the hall, "FUCKING DEKU I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Said with a furry. Kirishima saluted Midoriya and went up stairs. This left the poor Midoriya to face the monster known as Bakugo. The monster ran at the broccoli child and all he could do was dodge to the left as the explosion barely hit him. Bakugo swung again but he grabbed Midoriya by the throat slamming him against the floor, his face turned to an expression of anger and joy in a twisted way... "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! THEN ILL TORMENT YOUR FRIENDS LIKE I DID TO YOU!" He said in a furry... that was not the best move...

The flame of heroism was lit once more... A spark burned bright inside of the boy. He grabbed Bakugo's right arm which was holding his neck and pushed his arm away... His left arm filled with power of One For All, he punched the 'villain' in the face sending him into the wall. He got up and kicked him in the side sending to the wall to his left. The once fearful Broccoli haired teen was now oozing confidence and power, his eyes had a lightning in them, terrifying to villains and a sign of relief for others. Bakugo got up shooting explosions at Midoriya and He dodged each blast of energy. He grabbed him arm and flung him over his shoulder. Bakugo grabbed his leg creating an explosion which badly burned his leg, Midoriya jumped back hearing Kirishima on the coms. "Hey i hope you are dealing with him, i found the bomb and Iida is here too" "Don't worry, Bakugo is mine, you worry about Ilda!" After that a flurry of explosions and dodges happened, Midoriya took and explosion head on and punched Bakugo knocking the wind out of him. Both hero trainees stammered back... However Kirishima was also having troubles of his own.