A hero rises

The sun rose any other, since Midoriya was elected class rep he had to get to school quickly. He awoke putting his shirt on and the rest. he ran his hand through his hair and messed it up before flashing one last smile and head off to UA. He ran though the streets thinking how fast he could get there using One For All at the cost of his legs, he decided against it. He ran towards school and found out he was the first one in the class. He sighed, 'Wonder what we are doing today...' He fought. Eventually more people came in, first was Kirishima and Mina. "Hey man" Kirishima greeted raising his hand for a high five to which Midoriya returned. He noticed how close Mina was looking at Kirishima but he didn't ask about. Eventually everyone came into the class and Midoriya stood at the front of the class, "Good morning class, everyone take your seats. Mr Aizawa will be here soon!" He said and everyone sat down. 

"Right everyone, we are going to USJ so everyone get your costumes and we are heading for the bus." Aizawa said and of course everyone cheered. Everyone got dressed in their costumes but Midoriya, he wore his p.e. kit with gloves, his mask and pads for the knees and elbows. "Right everyone, into 2 lines please, girls behind Mina and guys behind Kirishima. Now everyone onto the bus in an orderly fashion thank you." Everyone began to sit on the bus. Midoriya sat next to Yaoyorozu and Uraraka. He avoided eye contact with Yaoyorozu since of the texts last night, Yaoyorozu kept thinking of last night.

"Hello, my name is Tsuyu but you can call me Tsy, Midoriya, i say what is on my mind and you seem to be avoiding eye contact with Yaoyorozu, why?" Asked the frog girl and Midoriya blushed thinking of the night before... "I-I-I-I Ugh............................... I'm not avoiding eye contact!" he said thinking of his best excuse. The rest of the journey was people making fun of Bakugo, how it will go, among other topics. Eventually the bus came to a stop and everyone got out.

"Hello class 1-A, my name is 13, my quirk is black hole. Today we will be doing rescue tasks. Now follow me inside." The space hero said as it motioned us to fellow it. When everyone was inside Aizawa spoke up. As he explained everything Kirishima spotted purple mist behind the heroes. "Wow they brought in people to act as people! So manly!" Kirishima jumped with joy as people walked out the mist. Aizawa turned around to see the people Kirishima mentioned. "They're villains, 13 look after the students!" He demanded pulling his goggles over his eyes. His hair stood up and his scarf/bandages/weapon began to defy physics and float around him. He jumped down and 3 villains began to attack with their quirks but nothing happened, "Wha- What happened to my quirk!?" A female villain said staring at her hand, then she felt a boot in her face as Aizawa roundhoused kicked her in the jaw knocking her out, he turned and flipped over the black haired villain with rock arms. He kicked him in the legs and heard a voice coming closer, "Can you erasure mutation quirks!" He was a rhino/human hybrid. Aizawa's expression didn't change, he grabbed his weapon and wrapped it around the beast and swung him around hitting other people. The class watched as their teacher pummelled people left, right and centre. That was till the hand villain attempted to grab him and just barely touched his shirt turning it to dust. "Kurogiri get the kids, kill them and see if All Might shows!" The hand villain shouted and then the purple mist moved and appeared in front of 13, "Not today, BLACK HOLE!" The hero said as its finger opened up and began to suck up the mist destroying it on an atomic level... That was till the mist turned 13's destructive power on itself. 13 had destroyed all of its back falling to the ground. Midoriya felt the urge again... the flame of heroism was lit again...

He looked to Aizawa and ran towards the underground hero and punched the villain around the head. His body filled with the energy of One For All. Green energy began to come off him as he dashed around the battle field kicking and punching all the villains helping Aizawa. However unknown to the 2 heroes the class was separated and sent all over USJ. "Jiro! Kaminari! Get ready!" Yaoyorozu told the 2 as they became surrounded by the villains. She began to create a bo staff and a sword, she gave Jiro the sword and began to defend themselves. "HEY Yaoyorozu! Can i have a weapon?" Kaminari asked dodging the punches of the villains, "Denki you are literally a human taser!" She shouts as she kicked him towards a bigger man. He shocks the man then he gains a sudden gush of confidence. "Yaoyorozu, create an electric proof cover for you and Jiro! This will be SHOCKIN'" he shouted cockily. Yaoyorozu did roll her eyes at the pun but did so anyway.