Hello UA!

After the exam poor ol' Midoriya wandered home with a sad expression on his face, he dragged his feet in the dirt and as if he was bad luck it began to rain. Some reason his mind drifted to all of his past traoumas and all the hardships he went through just to get to where he is... only to fail. He pictured All Might's face full of disappointment and anger at how he gave his quirk to a useless nobody. He thought of how he had disappointed everyone in his life. He wandered home and straight to him room. He checked his phone for any messages and he had received 0 notifications, then again he didn't have many friends who could text him. He layed down on his bed and closed his eyes...

As he dreamt he wondered in a white room, he wore a white shirt and black jeans. He continued to wonder. Finally he spotted a black spiky pony tail. The person turned around and he saw Momo Yaoyorozu... "Yaoyorozu?" He questioned, she flashed a smile and titled her head ever so slightly. This action made Midoriya's heart beat faster. 'She is so cute!' He thought. "Y-Y-You think I'm... cute?" She asked him confusing Midoriya since he said it in his head. That's when she laughed...

"You are pathetic... a worthless person who let's everyone down! You. Are. A. Deku!" She said with a twisted smile. This frightened Midoryia, he turned to run but he came into contact with All Might. "Young Midoryia, I was very wrong in trusting you with my quirk, you are just a pathetic Deku!" The man said. Midoriya fell to his knees crying... but then he heard another voice... "Izuku honey, you are pathetic... You are the reason your father left to get a job to work overseas! I wish i never had trash like you!" His mother said, her voice laced with venom...

Midoriya fell to the ground crying his eyes out... He shouted and awoke from the nightmare... He was soaked with sweat and he checked the time... 4 in the morning. Instead of going back to sleep Midoriya got up and walked to get his tracksuit on which was currently missing an arm. He put the bottoms on and pulled a normal tank top on that read 'Plus Ultra!' He decided to go for a run to clear his head.

He jogged out the house thinking about that dream he had. He understood why All Might and his mother was there but he didn't understand why the black haired girl he met on my twice was there as well... his heart however raced thinking of her. He thought of her black spiky pony tail with her bang, her onyx eyes and he ivory skin. He thought about her till his face was redder than an apple. In fact he started to look like a tomato. He started to run again and carried on home. Once he reached it he went to his room and turned on the computer and played Overwatch since he was bored. He also played a tank since he found it the most fun. He wasn't good but he liked it.

He did this routine for the rest of the week, till his package arrived. He opened the little box and a disc came out. It lit up having a hologram of All Might himself. "I AM HERE! IN HOLOGRAM FORM! YOU MIDORYIYA HAVE MADE IT INTO UA!" He stated in his normal tone. This made the jumpy kid jump. "B-B-but All Might I got no points! How did I get in?" He asked surprised what his hero was saying. "Ah that's where you are wrong, you got 100 points! Coming 3rd overall! Well done Midoriya!" 'I got... 100 points... How?' He thought, then her asked the hero the same question. That's when the hero's smile widened beyond human capability. "You got 100 rescue points my boy, when you saved that girl you have the main quality of a hero... self sacrifice!" The hero explained making the broccoli haired boy shed a tear of happiness from what he is hearing. "T-T-thank y-y-you All Might!" He said with a tear in his eye. "No Midoriya, thank yourself, I always knew you would make it!" The hero said with a smile and this made the boy smile. He had reached his dream finally...