Joining team Rainbow

(A/N: Just a little warning the different language thing like Russian polish or any others while probably not be right but I'm sorry if they aren't and sry about this taking so long I kinda had collage to do but I'll try to update every weekend .)

Location: White Mask Hideout ,Rio Brazil

Ela POV

I was running to cover while Kapkan was wounded in the other room While Doc was trying to Stabilize him. Caveira was covering me the best she could but in the warehouse there was about 100 white mask all firing on us, Tachanka tried to fire back with his assault rifle but there was to many that he wasn't able to do much.

Caveira: "ELA BEHIND YOU"

I turned around and saw a white mask member holding a pistol to my face about to fire. I closed my eyes expecting the shot and the gun sounded but I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes and saw the terrorist with a hole in his chest. He fell over dead I looked back to the others thinking it was one of them but they were looking at the garage door we blew open to get in I also looked over towards the door as well and saw a man in huge green armor

 He fell over dead I looked back to the others thinking it was one of them but they were looking at the garage door we blew open to get in I also looked over towards the door as well and saw a man in huge green armor

He was holding a smoking revolver that looked way to big to be used at all. He then holstered his pistol and reached for his lmg and shield that were on his back and proceed to move forward with his shield raised and lmg firing.
I looked at the others and it wasn't hard to see what their expressions were.

Me and Caveira was shocked ,Tachanka was laughing at this spectacle in front of him , Doc was to focused on Kapkan but he was mowing down the terrorist with ease. Every time that a terrorist would try to take him down it would just be blocked by his shield and he would immediately turn towards them and kill them with ease.

Tachanka: RPG EVERYBODY DOWN!!

I immediately drop down but turn to look at the man still standing up fire at the white mask I then see the white mask member with the rpg aim at him. I quickly pop out from behind cover to shot him but I'm to slow as the missile fires right at him.

I closed my eyes so I don't see the blood flying but no blood is flying, I look back towards him and see smoke but no screams of pain. His shield is then thrown out and hits a white mask member in the head knocking him out. He then walks out of the smoke just covered in ash and the green is a little bit darker as he continued to lay down heavy fire on the terrorist.

Five minutes later

I looked at this man as he stood amongst the dead terrorist making sure that they were all dead he then walked towards us and said

" Are all of you alright"

He had a heavy Russian accent but I answered

" Yep thanks to you but who are you"

He looked at Tachanka and said

" Alexsandr it's been to long how's the others?"

Tachanka looked at him and said

" YN is that you comrade?"

YN simply took off his helmet and I looked at his short hair and (h/c) with his (s/c) and a scar going over the top of his head.

Him and Tachanka walked over to each other and hugged it out and I noticed that he was a good 11 inches taller but YN finally let go and said

" My name is Captain YN Petrenko. I was in the  special ops in spetsnaz and that's where I meet Alexsandr. But I left the force after a certain accident and became freelance."

He said the certain part with anger I was about to ask him but Tachanka beat me to it

" YN why don't you join team rainbow we could really use you."

He looked around at the chaos then answered

" Well it beats doing this so count me in."

I was happy for reasons I didn't understand but shook it off and called Jager for the chopper.

30 minutes later

Jager finally arrived but while we were waiting Doc, Kapkan , and Caveira all met him and they all seem to get along but we all got on the chopper but noticed it start to lean a little bit to to the side he got on. He laughed a little then moved to the middle fix it.

To be continued