Arriving at Base and introductions

(A/n Again college but I'm back.)

YN POV
On the ride back to their base I was wondering why I accepted but then realized I need help finding the one who killed my parents because torturing white mask grunts only gets me so far but then felt Tachanka shake my shoulder and say " YN we're at the airport to got to base." I nodded my thanks and stepped out of the chopper and noticed groan in relief from my getting out the others looked at me shocked that my armor weighed that much and the girl with green hair asked " Okay quick question how much does your armor weigh?" I shrugged and said " give or take my weight about 700 lbs." everyone's mouth dropped open except for Tachanka and Kapkan.

Caveira: "How do you move in that thing?"

YN: "I have special training both body and mind but mostly my body and last I checked I could squat 575lbs."

The French doctor looked at me and said "other than your Brutal workout I need to do a check up back at base for when you got hit."

I nodded my head and fell asleep for the ride.

Timeskip

We landed and walked to the main building and I noticed a woman I thought I would never see again. Six , she wanted me to join Rainbow when she was trying to form it but I didn't join because I didn't want to leave my parents but that's changed but it looks like she doesn't remember and I laughed to my self and thought "this will be fun."

Six POV

As the team came back from their mission I noticed a huge man in green armor behind them and I felt like I knew him but waited till they walked closer and when they reached me and saluted me expect the armored man.

Six: " Well congratulations team and now who is this you brought back without my knowledge."

Ela was about the answer but the mysterious man answered for her took off his helmet and I saw a h/c male with a scar at the top of his head.

???: "Nice to see you again Six and is the offer still on the table?"

When he said that I smirked and remembered him. Best soldier that Spetsnaz had to offer and my first choice to join Rainbow but he turned it down for his family but something happened and he disappeared but snapped out of my thoughts and said " Ah Captain Petrenko nice to see you again and yes it's still on the table."

YN: "Then I'll join and take up your offer."

I smiled and shook his hand.

YN POV

When that was over six said " Oh and one more thing there's no room in the male dorms so you'll have to bunk with someone."

Ela: "He can stay with me I have a extra bunk in my room."

Six nodded and said: " Good now there will be a debriefing to show YN to the rest of Team Rainbow." 

I nodded and followed Ela to her and now my room. While we were walking I heard someone running up and I saw a brown haired woman wearing a grom military outfit and heard her say in polish: " Ela are you alright I heard what happened on the mission from Doc."

Ela: "Zofia I'm fine thanks to YN here."

She then noticed me and I waved and she walked up and said in English: " Thank you for saving my sister."

YN: "don't mention it."

Zofia nodded her head and said bye to Ela and we made it to the room and she walked in first and I followed and looked around and saw 2 bed each put on the separate side of the room and a couch and a tv. We put our stuff down and waited but while we waited I started to take off my armor and asked Ela to help. After 25 minutes we finally got my armor taken off and I turned and saw Ela struggling to hold the chest piece up I chuckled at this and walked over and took it out of her hands so she wouldn't hurt herself and then we heard over intercom " Will all operators please meet in the meeting room."