Workout

YN POV

I woke up with a start and looked at the time and saw it was 6:16 am and groaned on the inside at this but looked over at Ela and saw her still asleep so I decided to go get a work out done early but first coffee. I put on a sleeveless shirt and sweatpants.

I made it to the cafeteria and of course nobody was in here but I looked over and saw Jackal holding a cup of coffee looking miserable . So I decided to talk with him. But first I grabbed my own mug of coffee first and made my way to his table.

YN: " can't sleep ether?"

Jackal just looked at me surprised I was up this early but nodded: " Insomnia does that to you."

YN: " Sorry to hear that friend."

After sitting there just drinking our coffee for a few minutes in silence He then asked me something I wasn't ready for

Jackal: "how do you sleep without thinking that couldn't save your family ?"

I sat there in silence but looked him in the eyes and saw he was asking for no terrible reason and decided to answer him honestly

YN: " I don't. I feel guilty for losing my parents but I fight through the nightmares because if I lose in my mind. I'll lose on the field."

He nodded at that but I looked down and saw I was out of coffee and decided to go hit the gym.

Timeskip to gym

I've been working out for a good hour and a half now , sweating up a storm but it doesn't bother me. But I look at the clock and see it's 7:45 and decided to go to the range and shoot my Mg-42 to make sure it was working.

I made it to the range and set up the targets and loaded up and proceeded to mow down all the targets but half way through the targets I heard a dreaded sound of my mg jamming.

YN: ah ublyudok ( motherfucker in Russian)

I heard someone chuckle behind me and saw it was Glaz.

Glaz: "Morning my friend."

I grunted but didn't look up from my mg trying to find the problem.

Glaz walked up to me and looked to see what the problem as well.

Glaz: " Why do you use that old gun when there is so many different choices?"

I smiled as I pulled apart my gun to fix it

YN: "Because it was my great grandfathers when he came back from the battle for Berlin. He took it as a souvenir and I use it because I put to much time fixing it to use anything else."

He laughed at that but picked up his rifle to put some practice in himself. So I went back to fixing it.

As I looked at it it seems the firing pin broke from over use so I knew I couldn't fix it here. I was about to ask where the workshop was but felt my stomach grow demanding food but I need a shower first so I headed back to mine and Ela's dorm.

Ela's POV

I woke up feeling hungry and looked over and didn't see YN and panicked a little but my door opened and in walked YN looking a little sweaty.

I waved and said " Morning how long have you been awake?"

He shrugged and said " Since 6 but I need to take a shower. I'm a little sweaty."

I nodded and he walked to the bathroom and I immediately heard the shower turn on but I was feeling hungry and started walking to the cafeteria but Zofia decided to show up.

Zofia: " Ela we need to talk."

I groaned and said " what?"

Zofia: " Is it true that YN I sleeping in your dorm?"

Ela: " and if it is?"

Zofia: " you just can't have a random stranger stay in your dorm with you."

Ela: " I'm a grown woman you don't have to have to baby me Zo."

She was about to say something but YN walked out in his same outfit and she just stormed off.

YN POV
Why do I feel like interrupted something?
Ela looked at me but put her smile back on and suggested we head to breakfast.

To be continued

A/n sry about the later update than I said but Wattpad closed on me and deleted my progress of my story so I had to remember it to rewrite it