Chapter 1

*Kuroko's POV*

The lights began to fade out as the moon slowly came out. I slowly crept out from behind the large blossom tree. I made sure to keep quiet while I sauntered across the lushes green lawn of Mr. Akashi and Mrs. Akashi's. The moonlight shined down on me as I finally reached Mr and Mrs. Akashi's home. I stretched out my arms out in front of me, grabbing the rocky stone wall, stone by stone. I set my foot on the previous stone I had held previously. I looked up and saw Seiji's window, 'Almost there...'

The next stone I grabbed felt super slippery, as I had grabbed a hold of it, it suddenly had fallen out. Tumbling below me as I dangled, trying to grabbed a hold of another rock. I held onto the stone on my left, I reached for a higher rock with my right hand. Finally I had stabilized myself once again. I didn't hear anything from below since I was getting closer to Seiji's room. So, I continued to climb to his room.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" A voice called out to me from below. I was shocked how loud their voice was, so I let out a yelp. Do from the shock I accidentally let go of the rocks I was holding onto. I prepared myself to hit the cold hard ground, but instead I landed on something soft, well kind of. "GET OFF OF ME!" A rough voice below me screamed, I let out a small groan as I got up off of them.

I panicked, no one was suppose to see me! "I am so sorry! My name is Kuroko, don't tell anyone I was here! Please!!!" I quickly said all in one breath. They let out rasp and sat up straight, staring at me like I was an unknown creature. "What are you doing out so late Kuroko? Perhaps to see.. my older brother?.." The red hair boy had gone silent, he looked a bit like Seiji, but with red eyes. The boy had began to speak again, just as I was about to say something. "Or perhaps me?"

I let out a little chuckle at his suggestion of me possibly coming here to see him. I don't even know this boy, in fact I've never seen him before at the Akashis' house before. "No, definitely not you. I don't even know who you are." I replied. The boy puffed out his white cheeks in front of me, which made me think of a squirrel. Before I knew what I was doing, I grabbed both of his cheeks and started to pinch them both at the same time. "Who are you by the way?" I asked him, still pinching his cheeks.

He pushed my hands away and straightened up himself as he began to speak. "I am Akashi Seijuro, I just came from a overseas boarding school. I am 16, I will be turning 17 in 6 moths. As I already said, Seiji is my older brother, well I sorta said that."

Seiji never told me he had a little brother. I began pondering, ignoring Seijuro as he went on and on about himself. Suddenly, an idea came to me. "Hey! Can you get Seiji out here?" I asked Akashi-kun. He gave me a small nod with a frown then walked away turning left. I heard the door slam shut, so I believe he went inside to get Seiji. I sat on the grass for a while, finally I heard footsteps. A voiced called out to me I'm assuming, "Tetsuya? Are you there?" I got up and ran towards the voice, it was definitely Seiji. A figure appeared, so I ran to it and jumped on it, hugging Seiji with my legs wrapped around his waist as I snuggled into his neck.

"I missed you so much Seiji.." I breathed in Seiji's scent and closed my eyes, wanting to stay like this forever and ever.

"Ahem! That's not me Tetsuya... Your hugging my little brother, stop hugging him!" Seiji said, making me open my eyes. I looked at the figure's face and saw that it was Akashi-kun, Seiji was on the opposite side standing with his arms crossed. I quickly let go and jumped off of Akashi-kun. I ran to Seiji and jumped into his arms, giving him a tight hug before getting off.

I stared into Seiji's shiny sunshine golden eyes.. Akashi-kun coughed. Ruining the moment. "I'm still here Seiji.. Kuroko, you know.." Akashi-Lin said after staring at Seiji and me. I blushed, I had forgotten that he was still here with Seiji and me. Seiji held my hand while staring at Seijuro then back to me. Seijuro thumped his foot on the ground, probably waiting for Seiji to tell him who I am. I nudged Seiji with my arm while staring back at Seijuro....

---------------
Yep first chapter, gonna change the Story picture soon