Chapter 2

Previously on Tangled Love...

"Akashi-Kun thumped his foot on the ground, probably waiting for Seiji to tell him who I was. I nudged Seiji with my arm while staring at Akashi-kun."

Present Time-

*Kuroko's POV*

I nudged Seiji with my arm while staring back at Akashi-kun.

"Oh! Right, right, right. Seijuro, this is Kuroko Tetsuya. He is.... my friend." Seiji introduced me to Akashi-kun, although I had already introduced myself. I will admit that I was a bit hurt when he called me his friend, honestly I thought we were more..

"Seiji, Kuroko has already told me who he is, well he didn't tell me his first name, which I will be calling him Tetsuya now.. Honestly, I just wanna know your relationship with each other." Akashi-kun folded his arms then waved it around. "Whatever. I'm gonna go to sleep. And Tetsuya.." I looked at him in confusion when I heard him call my name. I pointed at myself with a confused facial expression. "Yes You. Don't climb so loud. Mom and Dad are bound to wake up." He went inside after he finished talking, leaving me alone with Seiji.

"Tetsuya.. where'd you go for 3 days? I've been worried sick and missing you best friend!" Exclaimed Seiji turning to face me. I couldn't tell him where I really was!

I shifted my foot around, "Just hanging... around.... places.." I didn't want him questioning me, so I stared at him. The wind suddenly had gotten colder and blew harder, making my icy blue hair flow behind me. I knew he could tell I was lying the way he stared back at me. He folded his arms and let out a sigh. "Alright, I guess I will believe YOUR words..." I let a smile show on my face. I honestly was feeling angry at Seiji.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" I whispered shout. I have known Seiji for 4 years yet he had the audacity to not tell me he had a little brother!? I know I was overly reacting to this, but I just cannot not overly react. Seiji cocked his head at my question, "Tell you what Tetsuya?" I gave him the disbelieving look. "Your little brother! We've been 'friends' since you were 17 and I was 12.." I trailed off, looking down at my feet from the despite I was feeling.

He suddenly snapped.. "I DON'T HAVE TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING!! Have you ever told me anything important!?!? No!!!! So, shut the hell up.." Seiji shouted at me with his face turning red and redder from the anger he felt towards me. I had felt my eyes begin to water and burn, because Seiji never shouted at me.. Negatively. If Seiji knew everything about me.. He would leave. After all.....

No one wants a monster... the tears had begun to fall, drop by drop. Seiji's face, including his eyes had began to soften as he reached out towards me. "Look I'm sorry for shouting at you Tetsuya.. I didn't mean to make you cry Tetsuya.... please look at me in the eyes.." He tried apologizing in my soft voice as he held my face close to his, trying to make me look at him... But my eyes were glued to my feet. I didn't care that he was trying to apologize, I felt like a loser and Seiji always made me felt like a winner. I raised my hands to wipe away my own tears.

Seiji tried to circle his other arm around me while his right hand held my face. Though I slapped his arms away, I longed for his warmth and comfort. Me being me, I couldn't let him because of my stubbornness. Suddenly.. I felt it. The urge to kill and eat.. Anything and everything. This was a curse put on my great grandfather since he would steal food from the witches to eat, sometimes.... He would even kill the witch and eat her...

I felt my eyes turning a different color, to be specific, RED. My parents left me in the woods once they found out I was the one who inherited the curse. "Goodbye you demon child," is all my mother had said to me.

I began to run in the opposite direction from Seiji. I was turning into a monster, yet I would always be conscious for the turning. I had to get into the woods and disappear, so THEY can help me. Seiji kept yelling at me to turn back and come back to him. I couldn't. My low presence didn't work on this nut job. And I couldn't let him what I will turn into. I spotted the crown cloaks as I had gotten closer...

——————

Sorry I wasn't updating.