Chapter 4

*Seiji's POV*

I stayed up all night yesterday. I'm not even sure what happened myself, Tetsuya had never been that way before. Of course I am worried about his whereabouts, but it was HIS choice to run away, not mine. I just want to know why he ran and didn't stay with me. This must be all of Seijuro's fault for showing up. I am indeed a good older brother, but Tetsuya is mine. His smile, his slim body, and everything else. Just mine.. Tetsuya's been kind of distance lately, he was just fine a few days ago. Just what was wrong with last night? Clearly it was something... Was it seijuro? I will get to the bottom of this for my sweet Tetsuya.

Currently, I am in my room staring at my vanity. What do I see in the mirror? A man whose beloved ran away from.. messy hair, bloodshot eyes, crusty lips, and dejection. Not being with Tetsuya made me become like this.. I mustn't let him go away from me! What if Tetsuya saw me like this a mess? I unstably slowly got up from the chair and headed towards the door to my bathroom. This is not like you Seiji. Come on.
————————————

*Kuroko's POV*

"Monster... how should I feel? Creatures lying here... looking through the windows.. I will hear the the voices.. I'm a glass child.." I trailed off singing to myself as I tried to comb my hair in the bathroom. An American artist had made this song, I believe the meaning of this song is quite sad. The lines I had just singed.. I felt that I could relate with it.

I tried many many many times to make my hair lay flat, I used gel too, yet it didn't stay flat. I soon gave up and went out of the room, heading downstairs back into the cavern. I could hear the cheers and glass clinking together even though it was so early in the morning. How cheerful it was everyday here. I wonder how I should tell Seiji-kun about my problem.

I knew ALMOST everything about Seiji-kun, as did he know about me. Just not about the weird thing...

An arm was put around my shoulder when I had gotten to the bottom of the staircase, the skin was dark and rough - Aomine-kun. I shrugged his arm off and he let out a gaping expression, "Cmon Tetsu!"

I didn't need look behind me to see his gaping face, I just already had the feeling. I had to go see Seiji-kun today, and I hope I don't see Akashi- or rather Seijuro-kun.. around.... He..... is way too much for me even if he is somewhat kindish? I guess? Even if Seiji bullies me.. he has always been there for me. Was meeting these brothers a good thing for me?

"Tetsu, why is ur face so grimmmm ha?" Asked Aomine-Kim trying to stretch out my cheeks. I try to push him away, but that only made him pull me closer to him. "You know Tetsu.. I'm always here too if you need me.. You don't need that Bakashi.." he whispered in my ear, causing me to tense up, "Aomine-Kun let go."

"Stupid Aominecchi! Kurokocchi is MINE!!" Shouted Kise-kin kicking Aomine-kin away from me. I bow my head to Kise-kun in thank you. They were too loud at this time of the day, and it was morning.

—————————
IM BACK HAHAHAHA