Chapter 4 preview

I don't know if I want to continue this story or my other Akakuro book that I put on hold anymore. I may be in writer's block. Actually, I'm not gonna continue fated love anymore.

Have a good day everyone!
—————————————————

*Kuroko's POV*

"Monster... how should I feel? Creatures lying here... looking through the windows.. I will hear the the voices.. I'm a glass child.." I trailed off singing to myself as I tried to comb my hair in the bathroom. An American artist had made this song, I believe the meaning of this song is quite sad. The lines I had just singed.. I felt that I could relate with it.

I tried many many many times to make my hair lay flat, I used gel too, yet it didn't stay flat. I soon gave up and went out of the room, heading downstairs back into the cavern. I could hear the cheers and glass clinking together even though it was so early in the morning. How cheerful it was everyday here. I wonder how I should tell Seiji-kun about my problem.

I knew ALMOST everything about Seiji-kun, as did he know about me. Just not about the weird thing...

An arm was put around my shoulder when I had gotten to the bottom of the staircase, the skin was dark and rough - Aomine-kun. I shrugged his arm off and he let out a gaping expression, "Cmon Tetsu!"

I didn't need look behind me to see his gaping face, I just already had the feeling. I had to go see Seiji-kun today, and I hope I don't see Akashi- or rather Seijuro-kun.. around....