Chapter 3

HURRAY! ANGEL FINALLY UPDATED! Just so you know, as far as I know. I won't be doing any other povs other than Kuroko's POV.
————————————————————

*Kuroko's POV*

"Hurry up Kurokocchi! That boy is catching up to you!!" Kise-kun mind linked me. This was getting crazy, why did the urge happen? It happened exactly 10 hours ago! I kept running and looking back at Seiji. 'I'm sorry' is all my eyes said to his eyes. I had finally reached the brown cloaks. They casted a spell and I went invisible like they did. Seiji was standing back there looking bewildered and out of breath. I let out a long sigh, how
did a peaceful, normal night come to this?

I looked in front of me, staring at the backs of the running brown coats. "Ano.. I don't think I can hold it back anymore..." I mind linked them, while trailing off to go find something.. anything edible. I got on my knees and began to search the forest grounds. I instantly felt a hand pull hard in my left side of my shoulder. "Cedere Mihi! (Yield to me!)" Shouted Midorima-Kun. I instantaneously concluded and I felt my eyes turn back to light blue.

I hear Midorima-kun sigh, a loud one. He was probably tired of making my rampages stop. Kise-kun tried finding a cure, but so far... No luck, I await the day the curse will be broke . Whenever it would come over me, I would find myself eating bugs, raw dead decaying animals, tree bark, leaves, and plants. Worst of all...

I would eat maggots the most!

I am so disgusted with myself. "I'm sorry.." I muttered out as Kise-kun and Midorima-kun father around me. I felt a pat on my back causing me to look up to see Midorima's crooked.. smile? He was not much of a smiler, so I don't really know.

"It's not your fault." With just those words... Kise-kun handed me my brown cloak. I put it on and the hood too.

"Let us go back to the main gathering place guys.."

———————————————————
I didn't write anymore than that on my rough draft 😂😂😂 The rest will be from my mind, unedited, not sounding right, and whatever.
———————————————————
As we reached the cavern, Midorima-kun stopped in front of the door and let out a groan. You could hear the yelling and drunkards drinking beer together, laughing. This cavern was in the hidden part of the forest.

Midorima-kun slowly pushed the doors opened....

"WELCOME BACK GUYSS!!!! WE MUSSSEDDDD YOUUUWWWWA!!! ISH A BIT LONWEEE WITHOUT CHU GUYS!!" Shouted Kagami-kun aka another drunkard.

Midorima-kun threw a metal piece at Kagami-kun, which he did not dodge... But it did shut Kagami-kun up. We walked pass the tables and headed upstairs to the rooms. We came to a stop as we got closer to our room.

"Kuroko. Why don't you tell that boy of yours the truth? It could make this a hella lot easier.." Said Midorima-kun out of nowhere. I gazed at the ground, not wanting to answer. He would think I was selfish for my reason, even I think it is selfish...

"KUROKOCCHIIIII!!! Cheer up! Even if that 'emperor' doesn't want you, I will still want you!" Kise-kun said while rubbing his cheek with my bare white cheek.

I didn't want Kise-kun back, he was annoyingly bright and annoying too. If someone wanted him, I would go into a state of shock for a life time. To me, the only man or boy... That is in my eyes is only Seiji! Everyone else could just leave us alone.

"Kuroko. I'm serious. Focus. If you don't tell him soon, he will start getting curious and caught up in this mess of yours." Midorima said, while open ring the room door and walking into it.

I nodded, I should do as he says, but I can't. I jut can't. He will think I'm a MONSTER. He will ABANDON me, like she did... I'm sorry Midorima-kun. Kise-kun began to wrap his arms around me to give me comfort, but I moved away fast enough to avoid it.

I don't want to be touched by anyone at the moment... I need time to think this over, focus, think a plan through.

———————-
Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment! I mostly want comments!!!!

———————-Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment! I mostly want comments!!!!