2 Weeks

Two Weeks Later....

I was awakened by my mum shouting at me to get up.

'Abi, get up. We need to go fetch Brittany from London Airport in an hour'

'I'm m up already!' I shouted back.

'Okay' Said my mum. She always has this way of annoying the crap out of me over the most exciting things.

I got ready in my perfect little outfit. A red boob tube dress and white plimsolls. I curled my hair and pinned my bangs up with a little Bobby Pin. I walked out of my room looking down at my feet. When I suddenly I felt a crash. A body smashed straight into mine. Before I could say "ouch" I was on the floor sprawled out blocking the hall way.

'Oh my god, I'm so sorry' Said Ashton as he handed out his tanned and toned arm. I decided to ignore his arm and up by myself.

'Thanks, but I think I can get up by myself' I rudely quoted.

'come on you love birds' My dad joked. My dad likes to make NON-funny jokes.

I went outside and got in the car. Ashton was already in there fastening up his seatbelt.

"Look I don't want this to be awkward for ever" He said

"Neither do I, I don't think that you understand... I hate sharing with other people apart from Brittany" I said.

"Well were very much the same then aren't we babe" He said. I'm not sure whether to appreciate the fact he is calling me 'babe' when this is supposed to be a serious matter.

I just looked at him.

"I think your going to like Brittany. I know she will like you" I quoted

"ahhh, I will find that hard because I have a girlfriend back in Australia'

'you never told me' I replied

'well I am starting to like another girl' He added

'ahhhh' I mumbled

Holy Crap he has a girlfriend! I kissed a boy who goes out with someone else.

"I'm only joking, well I did but I broke up with her because of the distance' He joked

'so you could never have a long distance relationship? I questioned.

'well I could, you see she had this problem that whenever I wasn't with her she always tried to have sex with other guys and as I am not with her for 4 months I realised it would hurt me to much' He explained

'Are you a Virgin then?' I asked

'Definatly not! I have had it loads before, and yet I will carry on to do so' He answered.

'So, have you hurt many girls before?' I asked

'A Few' He answered.

My mum and Dad came out of the house.

'Nice chat' I said

The car was silent all the way there. Apart from where it told Ashton that I have to sit inbetween him and Brittany, just because she can get abit fiesty at times.

We finally arrived at the airport.

"Come on mum, we're going to be late" I shouted.

'Harry Dear, stay in the car with Ashton' Said mey mother as we got out the car.

"Ok" Said my father

Suddenly I caught a glimpse of her. Her blonde long highlighted hair swayed as she walked. Her green emerald eyes shone in the sun. Her cute sunglasses were perched on the top of her head. She was wearing a purple dress Which hung perfectly on her hips. Behind her she trailed six giant suit cases.

We both screamed and ran towards eachother.

"Hey babe, You look so pretty" I said

"Heyyyy baby, I've missed that British accent of yours" She answered.

We immediately hugged.

"Don't you look so grown up, I'm so happy you've Decided to come stay with us, Oh and how's your mother" My mum added

"Mum, enough with the questions already" I joked

We all laughed.

"Hey sweetie, you get more and more beautiful every time I see you" My dad said

"Thanks Harry"  She said

"This is Ashton Irwin, the exchange student I was telling you about" I  said whilst gesturing towards him.

"Hi, I'm Brittany, but you can call me Britt" She said in her American accent.

"Well hello there Britt" He answered

She looked at me with her mouth open. I knew what she was about to say.....

"He's georgous"

Oh and there we go, she said it. I just smiled at her. On the way home from the airport the car was lively. When we got home me and Britt ran straight upstairs.

An hour later I heard shouting downstairs.

"LET ME SEE HER. I NEED TO TALK TO HER" shouted a familiar voice

"LEAVE HER ALONE, SHE DOESN'T NEED A PATHETIC BOY IN HER LIFE OK?" Shouted another familiar voice.

There stood at my door was Ashton and Spencer.

Spencer was about to punch Ashton in the face so I stood infront of him.

"GUYS CALM DOW- I was cut off by a fist slamming into my jaw.

I could faintly hear slight punching sounds as Brittany carried me into the living room and layed me down on the sofa with a cold flannel.

"Ashton? Brittany? Mum? Dad?" I said

"Omg, your okay" shouted Brittany as she ran over to me.

I sat up to see Ashton with his head in his hands.

"What happened?" I asked

"Well Spencer punched you in the jaw and then Ashton beat the mother fucking shit out of him" She laughed.

I got up and walked over to Ashton. He lifted his head from his hands  and looked at me.

"Thankyou" I kissed him on the forehead.

"I have only known you for a month and your already beating the shit out of my cheating ex" I said and we both laughed.

I don't want to fall for someone who will be out of my life during the next 3 months...........